The weekly Friday Aurora update:
Currently we’re doing our best to deliver Aurora to the mainnet. This is the only goal we have in front of us.
We have been working on multiple things:
- Proper Aurora company incorporation, including jurisdiction choice and funding
- Unblock partners that are waiting for integration with the relayer; the relayer is approx. 95% done.
- Find a fixed issue with Ropsten bridge deployment, caused by a 102 blocks network reorg (gaslimiting of the adding block header transaction)
- Test and update the logic of the eth-connector
- Debate on the exposing block hashes for the Aurora. See more here. The final decision is yet to be made.
- Work on erc-20 bridging to Aurora
- Work on benchmarks
- Finalise the prototype of Aurora web-site and Aurora bridge
- Work on implementation of the above
- Work on incorporation of eNEAR connector in the Rainbow bridge UI
Follow us in the social media: