[APPROVED] To onboard tezos artists on Mintbase and NEAR blockchain

As you allowed, @marianeu, I used more 6,5 near to open the international store, and we onboarded 7 people with 5,5 near total until now (I used 0.5 to onboard each one [the ones that were not on mintbase yet], but some of them must satisfy the task of minting at least 1 piece on the store to earn the other 1,5 near). One of them did not logged itnto Mintbase, 2 of them made a profile with picture and also minted the first work. The other ones logged into mintbase, but they told me they were occupied and that they will mint later. The money spent here was 12 near, and only 3 people (including me) minted until now, so I think this part of the project was not so successful until now, but this could chance in the next days, if the artists mint on the platform after holidays and the event from NY.

As a total value, I’ve spent 126.50 near in both projects, from a total budget of 174.70 near. So we have left 48.20.

Here it is my account where you can see the transactions: NEAR Explorer | Account

I propose to pay the tasks my team and I realize for the project in the following link ([PROPOSAL] AfrikaBurn-Mintbase-NEAR Exhibition on Cryptovoxels (Funding Request - Createbase-dao) - #30 by thephilosopher) with the amount of near left. The tasks are the following, and they amount to 300 USD, what now it is 30.1 NEAR. If you accept it, it would still be left 18.20 near, which I can return.

-TASKS: Production of a musical set with DJ playing at opening and closing parties (1h+2h+2h): 100 USD in NEAR [milestone: published set on youtube] [October 20th]
-TASKS: Organization of pictures and texts in the gallery (2h), search for png, gif, etc., to set up the gallery’s terrace, actually set up the terrace for Burn (with bonfire, African themes etc) (2h), creation of a guestbook and the relative wearable (1h), dissemination on twitter and discord (1h) (total: 6h): 120 USD in NEAR [milestone: gallery with hung works and guest book (wearable and google form)]. [October 20th] [Closing party: October 30th]
-TASKS: Opening and closing party coordination (2h+2h): 80 USD in NEAR [milestone 1: opening party held (October 22th); milestone 2: closing party held (October 30th)]

1 Like

Yes, @thephilosopher you can submit payout proposal. Ask @blusw to post his payout proposal for the music on sputnik dao :slight_smile: and you submit yours!

1 Like

Thank you very much. Just did it here, submitted my payout proposal: SputnikDAO And I told @blusw to submit his own. I’ve already sent this link on the right page of the proposal, that is the one about Cryptovoxels exhibition for AfrikaBurn-SaveTheClan ([PROPOSAL] AfrikaBurn-Mintbase-NEAR Exhibition on Cryptovoxels (Funding Request - Createbase-dao) - #30 by thephilosopher), but I am sending here too, because your answer is here. <3

1 Like

having trouble differing these 19near from the 18,4 near payout proposal, both for the cryptovoxels party for afrikaburn?

1 Like

Hey, @marianeu, the 18.40 proposal is about the building of the virtual gallery we made to @claudinhabelha, that was a job from Duocelot before (different from the gallery and party we made for AfrikaBurn works), and we made it on a Cryptovoxels Space (not inside the world of Cryptovoxels, but an isolated gallery). https://www.cryptovoxels.com/spaces/268379ee-f08f-4368-819e-acd3120f55a2/play

And the 19 proposal is about the organization and coordination of 2 parties, and the building of the gallery inside the world of cryptovoxels, the parties that you were present, at The Philosopher’s Gallery. We already changed the gallery, but the adress is this one: Cryptovoxels

1 Like

I see!!! Thanks for explaining

1 Like

@marianeu, as a total value, I’ve spent 126.50 near in both projects (Gambiarra, the brazilian store, and Intergalacticbar, the international one), from a total budget of 174.70 near. So we have left 48.20. As I received the payment for my work through a payout proposal, I still have 48.20 in my wallet, that I propose to use in the following way: to give 10 artists from these stores 4 near (total 44 near) and to spend 0.5 for minting and listing, 1 near to buy some work from other artists from the store, and 2.5 near for them to spend as they like - as I did in the brazilian store Gambiarra -, plus 8.20 near to collect pieces that were not collected for the artists themselves from both stores. The possibility of collecting some work myself is important because it is possible that some artists will not be collected for their friends of the gallery, and that can be not stimulating. I had some experience with the brazillian store, with some artists that were not collected by their partners. The idea is to stimulate the artists not to abandon the plataform for a time, while they get known by the community. I also would like to be allowed to give some of this money for the artists that are now onboarded on the international store (and some also to new artists from the stores), because I gave them less money than in the case of the brazilian store (sometimes less than the half), and they dont have enough to collect each others work and neither from themselves, to stimulate happines concerning the blockchain and the marketplace.

1 Like

Sounds good! YOu can proceed as described. I agree also with giving the money to those who got less.

1 Like

hey, @marianeu, I propose to keep onboarding brazilians or foreigners on Mintbase-NEAR, at Gambiarra gallery or IntergalacticBar gallery, through the same system.

• Giving 4 near for minting and collecting on the platform, and 250 usd for me in near for each 20 people onboarding. We aim to onboard 100 people [Milestone 1: 20; 2: 40; 3: 60; 4: 80; 5: 100] For the artists 21 to 100, we will give only 3 near each.

Request (first milestone): 80 near (in advance) + 250 usd in near (each 20 people onboarded)
2nd to 5th milestones: 60 near (in advance) + 250 usd in near (each 20 people onboarded)
Total Request for the whole project: 320 near + 1250 near (total when we get to 100 people)

1 Like

Hey @thephilosopher

I know we talked about this in our call earlier but I think I was too fast to confirm 5x250 usd for onboarding. 1250 usd for onboarding is a lot of money. I did not calculate right.

Lets talk about this:

Is ok. So first 20 get 4 Near each - 80N, and the other 80 get 3 Near each - 240 N.
I know you have been doing a great job with controlling and making sure everybody mints 5, buys 1 (2 if they get 4 near), and so on. It’s exhausting to answer all the questions and you are doing it really well.

Either way 1250USD is just a lot! Can we do 5 milestones, for 20 people onboarded and active, each 150? So it would be 750 USD? Would that be ok?

1 Like

What a about , @marianeu:

• Milestone at each 25 people, with 250 usd payment for the onboarder + 80 near in advance to give to people onboarding.

• 4 milestones divided in 2 months, what amounts to 500 usd/month (onboarder)+ 140 or 120 near/month (onboarding artists), if we get to 2 milestones in a month.

• Giving 4 near for minting and collecting on the platform, and 250 usd for me in near for each 25 people onboarding. We aim to onboard 100 people [Milestone 1: 25; 2: 50; 3: 75; 4: 100] For the artists 26 to 100, we will give only 3 near each.
1 Like

Ok

Onboarding in this context means: minting 5 nfts, one of these needs to be listed for sale for 1N. Then the onboarded person needs to buy 1 NFT from the store. Exception for those who receive 4 near - these need to mint 5 NFT, buy 1 (1NEAR) NFT in the store their were added and 1 NFT (1NEAR) from another store.

AFTER onboarding 50 people, you get 500 USD.
NOW you can submit payout proposal now for 175 Near,
100 near (4x25) for the first set of 25
75 near (3x25) for the second set of 25.

after being paid the 500 USD in NEAR you can proceed to ask for payout of 150 N
3x50 (each person gets 3 near)

500 USD after second set of 50 people onboarded.

I am anxious to see the stores boooming! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mean 1st milestone on 25 people, to receive 250 usd, isn’t it?
Each milestone on 25 more people
@marianeu

1 Like

Ok, you get the funds for 50 people and for each 25 onboarded you get 250 usd.

1 Like

I would like to ask to additional 1 or 2 near to paying the fees and any costs associated to wallet creation too, and maybe 13 near more storage from the stores (6.5 from each one). Or should I ask that when the time arises?

@thephilosopher Considering you get 1% of each sale in the stores, wouldnt that already cover the fees?
you pay 1 yoctonear per transaction (0,00001 N). I think this is covered.
But for storage we can talk later, yes

1 Like

Just made the payout proposal: SputnikDAO

Hey, @marianeu, I was thinking here, and maybe we should have an onboarding program for collectors, in the following way: if the person makes the wallet, the profile on Mintbase and buy 1 work for 1 near, we give her/him 1 near more; if s/he spends this given 1 near in a work and buys something else for 2 near, we give him/her 2 near more. I feel many marketplaces fail because of the lack of collectors, and maybe we should onboard people willing to spend too. What do you think? It would spend the same 3 near for person. It is good to have this onboarding option too. We would now have onboarding for artists and collectors, if you allow, in the same resource that I already asked.

1 Like

Hi, I’ll be discussing this with the team today!

1 Like

@marianeu , from my last report, I had 48 artists on Gambiarra and 7 on IntergalacticBar. Now I have 75 on Gambiarra and 14 on IntergalacticBar. This is 34 additional people. Some of them were from before this project start and very few of them are not active yet. But we have at least 25 active people on the platform, so 1st milestone achieved. More than 100 near sold. Next milestone, from these numbers (75 and 14) to achieve 25 more. Can I make the 1st payout proposal?

1 Like