[APPROVED] The Penmanship Guild January Funding Outline

January

The first steps of The Penmanship Guild program are to onboard, connect and create. Our 1st initiative will take place in Las Vegas, NV during the first weekend of February (2/4/22-2/6/22) Connect the Coast will book the studio time, engineer, lodging, and transportation (for those that need it). During the studio writing retreat participants will receive tutorials on how to mint NFTs on mintbase.io, how to redeem POAPs and they will have the option to create their own Paras.id card.

We would need to book everything 1 month in advance to lock in the listed prices, January’s funding will fuel February’s activities.

Community Website: https://www.connectthecoast.co/about-8

Funding Address (DAO): https://app.astrodao.com/dao/ctc-dao.sputnik-dao.near 1

Community Chat: Telegram: Join Group Chat 1

Instagram: Coming Soon

Twitter: Coming Soon

Treasurer: ConnecttheCoast.Near

Participants:

CentralCoastGIA.Near
DBANKS.Near
Duwop.Near
JayReilly.Near

DJBrothaC.Near
MikeMorales.Near

Las Vegas studio session

Travel & Lodging

• Van Rental (2/4/22 - 2/6/22) $500
  • Gas $200
  • Hotel Rooms (2/4/22 - 2/6/22) $2,000
  • Recording engineer $250
  • Photographer/Videographer $350
  • Security $300

Visit ConnecttheCoast.co and click “The Penmanship Guild” link for an overview of TPG’s roadmap.

TPG POAP
ezgif.com-gif-maker (27)

4 Likes

Thanks for putting this together!

This roadmap overall looks good! As the Creatives DAO currently funds on a monthly basis, we’d ask you to create a proposal specifically for the month that you will be requesting the funds for. :slight_smile:

Requests for January should be sent until the 7th :slight_smile:

I was trying to access the TG group but it seemed like the link is expired.

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

The proposal is approved by the council. For the nest report please add the total value just for an easier calculation.

Please request the payout for the requested (3600$) as 218,5N to the astro DAO :rocket: (coingecko 5.1. Portugal, 18:41, 1N=16.44$)

2 Likes

AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey again!

We received the proposal in Astro, I should have mentioned some details, it slipped my mind that this is your very first proposal:

• Please use this forum post URL as the “external link” in Astro. (The link serves for the council to simply check what the payout is requested for when voting on Astro)
  • The description can be short, simply “Penmanship Guild January budget” or similar.
  • As for the value, please use the value given by the council (now 228,2N, coingecko 6.1.22, Portugal, 14:32, 1N=15.77$)

Due to the fluctuation of N and the fact that USD should be used in proposals, the Creatives Council will add the value of N at the time of approval of your proposal.

I hope this makes it easier for all future proposals :slight_smile:

Please send another request to the Astro DAO so we can vote on it :rocket:

1 Like

This helps a lot thank you!

1 Like