[PROPOSAL] Social Media + Blogs/ Content Creation Budget for Marma J Foundation
Month: November 2021
Guild Name: Marma J Foundation
Funding scheme: Monthly
Hello! My name is Bianca (bianca.near), and I am the Creative Director of the Marma J Foundation guild. We are excited to be in the NEAR space building our community. Our aim is to spread love and positivity by creating and supporting various ventures in the web3 space. With a background in digital marketing, my goal is to raise awareness of the Marma J Foundation to grow our community, incentivize them to create within the NEAR ecosystem, and educate them about NEAR and the web3 space.
My proposal is to create 2 blogs each month that focus on educating our community on how to build and create projects under the Marma J Foundation guild on NEAR. Our main focus with this initiative is to create helpful guides that instruct our community how to interact with our DAO, as well as the Dapps and tools available in the NEAR ecosystem that can support their projects and the value for community members who contribute to our guild; powered by NEAR protocol.
To amplify the voice of these blogs and guides that come into existence, I would like to promote our work via social media. To create and schedule our posts, we use Zoho Social (which does have a monthly fee. See included cost in “Funding Details”).
Links to Marma J Socials:
Not only would these marketing objectives support the Marma J Foundation, but I also foresee added value to the NEAR ecosystem in the following ways:
- Educational resources added to the Marma J Foundation website that discusses NEAR technologies
- Backlinks to NEAR specific resources, for example:
- Links to NEAR community resources and projects
- Multimedia materials, such as videos, that discuss and demonstrate the various use cases for Dapps created within the NEAR ecosystem. The main goal here is to contribute to and improve digital literacy and understanding of NEAR technologies.
- Example: Pixel Pets Live - this series showcases the Pixel Dapps game built on NEAR, PixelPets.
An update on the “Metrics for Measuring Success” from September 2021:
- Our goal was to increase the number of members in our Telegram group from 41 to 55. We have successfully surpassed this goal and have 237 members!
- The goal was to create 2 blogs for the month of September with links to NEAR resources and Dapps. This goal was successfully completed, please see our September blogs below:
- Goal: 2-5 social posts per month that link to blogs, and also tag NEAR as well as relevant NEAR Dapps. This goal was successful, please see below for some examples of social posts that satisfy this goal:
- The goal was to surpass the minimum of 200 users a month visiting our Blog. From September 27 - October 31, 2021, we had a total of 309 users visit our Blog page, 148 users visit the Sputnik V2 Beta post that was published in September, and 58 users visit the Cypto.com user guide for $NEAR blog.
Metrics for measuring success: November 2021
- 2 blogs/ month with links to NEAR resources and Dapps
- Example: Marma J Guides
- 5-10 social posts per month that link to blogs, and also tag NEAR as well as relevant NEAR Dapps
- Increase monthly traffic to the blog to a minimum of 300 users/ month.
- Add a minimum of 8 new videos to the Marma J Foundation YouTube channel each month. The objective of these videos is to showcase and highlight Dapps within the NEAR ecosystem.
Estimated timeline and achievement milestones:
The estimated timeline to complete these objectives will be 1 month from the date of approval. Achievement milestones include:
- Increase daily traffic to our blog (monitored via Google Analytics)
- Create 2 unique blogs for the month of November
- Create 8 videos/ month
- Increase the number of social media followers. Current follower count:
I would like to renew this proposal on a monthly basis and include reports of these achievements if proven to be successful.
Previous work within the NEAR ecosystem
Check out my portfolio of previously funded forum proposals here: [PORTFOLIO] Check out my work within the NEAR Ecosystem to date!
Total requested amount
- USD: $2,308.48
- NEAR (price based at the time of posting): ~ 194.480202 NEAR (NEAR at 11.87 USD at the time of posting)
NEAR Wallet ID / DAO: marmaj.sputnik-dao.near
Wallet owner’s name: Marma J DAO
$750 social platform management ($150/per social platform; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Telegram)
$300 website management and content creation
$800 for 8 videos, a minimum of 2 videos per week (including community call videos that showcase NEAR technology and Dapp use cases).
$118.70 (10 NEAR @11.87 USD at the time of posting was used to create the Skyward token sale for this video)
$300.00 for blog/guide creation ($150.00 USD/blog (writing + editing/formatting))
$11.30 for Zoho Social (Standard Plan, $11.30 USD / month (tax included))
$12.30 for Canva ($12.30 USD/ month (tax included)
- Canva will be used to create high-quality images and graphics to accompany social and blog posts
$16.18 USD for Crypto.com trading fees
- Because this proposal is paid out in NEAR, I will need to trade the NEAR to CAD. I use Crypto.com to withdraw from NEAR to CAD which involves multiple swaps. The fee to use this platform is about 5% to get the funds to my bank account (Canva and Zoho social will be charged to my credit card). Because of these fees, I would also like to request an additional $16.18 USD.