[Approved] September 2022. Metaverse NEAR Fashion show

LEAFES MONTHLY PROPOSAL

Project Name: LEAFES

Funding Scheme: SEPTEMBER

LEAFES is building the future of phygital fashion.

We aim to bring eco-friendly practices to fashion, establishing a new concept of luxury, whether in the real or meta-world.

With Web 3.0, we intend to provide the fashion industry with a comprehensive infrastructure for its integration and lead fashion players’ effective and convenient entry into this new world.

INTRODUCTION

We are building a metaverse space for Fashion Shows and events right now.

The NEAR Fashion Show will take place in October. Digital & Phygital fashion designers from all over the world will be invited to present their best looks for especially the NEAR community. The event is aimed to be engaged by all relevant designers.

The contest was designed to emphasize the importance of fashion in our lives and inspire a new generation of designers who use emerging technologies. We hope that through this competition we can discover new talent in web3 communities and assist them in their endeavors.

The NEAR Fashion Show will be judged by our NEAR community, and the outfit with the most votes wins 1k! We’ll invite everyone in our community, other Web 3.0 communities and even fashionistas to attend the event. See you there!

Community & users groups.

1. Fashion designers
  2. Web 3.0 community
  3. The NEAR community
  4. PR, Ads, Press

Community building.

• AMAs
  • Q&A & Guides
  • Winner gets $1000 in NEAR unlocked tokens
  • Appoint moderators (2 moderators will be appointed)

Community Moderator Responsibilities.

• Engage community (AMA’s, Q&A, Conducting simple contents)
  • Gather community feedback and respond to queries
  • Support the contest participants
  • Manage offensive content to ensure safety of users
  • Produce content that portrays the brand positively

Designers onboarding and Show management.

Copyright & Content

1. 4 Articles (Medium, LinkedIn)
  2. 15+ engagement texts / posts for different user groups:
  • NEAR community
  • Web 3.0 community
  • Digital Fashion designers
  • Web 3.0 Media, Investors & Partners
  1. Content creation
  • Content design
  • Pictures, Garment 3D models animation, editing for social media
  • Collection of ideas for reels
  • Editing Reels, videos

Metrics for success

Designers: 100+ 3D designers engaged to participate
Twitter: 2000+ followers
Discord: 2000+ members

Metaverse space visitors: 1000+

Media coverage: 10+ posts and articles about the Metaverse Show & Contest in Web 3.0 media

Costs breakdown.

700 USD Copyright
1000 USD Content creation
200 USD Discord administration
200 USD Twitter administration
200 USD Instagram administration
Likes, Comments, Posts
200 USD Telegram administration
300 USD paid publications
1400 USD (700*2) moderators (two people)
700 USD Technical support management
1000 winner prize fund

Total requested amount in USD 5900

NEAR Wallet olgagi.near

3 Likes

Hi.
How will you be able to fight vote fraud during the voting? Is this a funding offer just for a fashion show? If I’m not mistaken, you already have funding for the administration and moderators. What kind of work will administrators do in the month of September? What positive result will this fashion show give for the ecosystem? Share the link to your social networks.
Thx :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for your proposal,

Have you provided the report for the last approved proposal? (June 2022)

2 Likes

Hi @pathfinder! nice to meet you and welcome to our Fashion community.
:wave:

How will you be able to fight vote fraud during the voting?
We have smart engineers on the team to prevent fraud.

Is this a funding offer just for a fashion show?
Yes

If I’m not mistaken, you already have funding for the administration and moderators.
The budget administration & moderators for the show is included into the proposal.

What kind of work will administrators do in the month of September?
The team of at least 3 people will communicate with Fashion designers, NEAR DAOs & NEAR community, Web3.0 communities, Web 3 projects. They will give instructions, help designers to make ready their artwork & digital garments (visually & technically), make onboarding & manual integration to the Space.

What positive result will this fashion show give for the ecosystem?
NEAR Fashion show is a unique way to integrate Space & DAO technologies. It’s an opportunity to have a conversation between Space, designers and the whole community by creating a new use case that hasn’t been seen in any other projects. We will help fashion design studios to make their creations & digital garments ready for NEAR platform.

Share the link to your social networks.

1 Like

hi @satojandro!
Yes, we remember about the report, is right on the way.
Just a few more details to be reported.
Will pm you the link :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi.
In your answer, I didn’t see an opportunity to attract new users for the ecosystem. Your answer is that the Spaces will communicate with each other. Near ecosystems need not only artists and fashion designers, the ecosystem also needs ordinary users. In the absence of regular users, you will have no one to show fashion and your work to.
Thx :blush:

2 Likes

@pathfinder Thanks for asking.

Please revise this abstract.

1. 4 Articles (Medium, LinkedIn)
  2. 15+ engagement texts / posts for different user groups:
  • NEAR community
  • Web 3.0 community
  • Digital Fashion designers
  • Web 3.0 Media, Investors & Partners

It’s part of the campaign to engage different kinds of users.
I thinks it’s better for the ecosystem to engage relevant users than just “regular” ones.

BTW, It’s common for ordinary people to follow creators and designers they admire. People will stay in an ecosystem or blockchain if they see value and something they can relate to and understand.

In fact, fashion can engage ordinary users and encourage them to stay engaged with blockchains and crypto projects because that’s what they encounter every day. Fashion also allows them to express themselves.

Furthermore, the more creators besides developers pay attention to NEAR blockchain, the more the ecosystem will evolve and attract “average” users.

1 Like

Happy to support. Thanks .

2 Likes

Hi @Olgagi
Thanks for the detailed proposal.

1). Before I can commit to a yes, can you please submit the report from the previous funding ASAP (Per @satojandro’s request).

2). Moderators and Administration: I agree with @pathfinder, the admins and moderators are the same for me. My suggestion would be to remove the $1400 moderation fee.

3). Technical support management: Can you explain exactly how the “smart engineers” will be preventing fraud?

All the best,

Klint

3 Likes

Hi @Klint
Thanks for your support & attention!

1. Here is the report
    [Approved] June 2022 Marketing strategy to Expand LEAFES Dao - #34 by Olgagi
    I’ve already sent it to @satojandro beforehand.

2. The technical support & engagement moderators are different people, we also hiring additional stuff for that task due to special “language” with the artists & fashion designers.
    It you insist on reducing that cost, I’d ask to count at least one additional person for 700$, As its very important for us to be well connected & react faster in chats with the audience.
    Technical stuff is in charge of more specific issues about the objects integration, number of polygons, testing the content and many other issues that always emerge behind the scenes in meta-shows.

3. We’ll check all the origin of all voices received.

Olga.

1 Like

Thanks for providing the report. In the future, please create a separate thread (new post) and clearly label with [Report] at the beginning.

I support this proposal for another month.

Bear in mind that we are constantly reviewing the performance of grantees and will continue to allocate to projects that have the highest impact. I encourage the team to be as resourceful as possible!

2 Likes

Thanks @satojandro!

Sure we’ll do our best. With your assistance :yum: :innocent:

Stars Thank You GIF by BrittDoesDesign

BTW are we approved or do we need to wait more for the approval? @marketingdao-council

1 Like

One more yes. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @Olgagi thanks for your proposal.

Also happy to support. Now moving to Approved

1 Like

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-555?fromCreate=true
@marketingdao-council

1 Like

hi @marketingdao-council
here is the link for the poll.
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-531?fromCreate=true

@cryptocredit @satojandro @so608 @Klint

Spongebob Squarepants Good Luck GIF

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-555?fromCreate=true

a new poll with the link for the proposal. @cryptocredit @pathfinder @satojandro @Klint

2 Likes

Please ensure that a new poll is only created if the previous one has expired.

ok! my previous poll was without a link for the proposal. And I couldn’t change it.
Shall we delete one poll?