[Approved] Reggaedao website July 2022

Hey guys – while giving away NEAR to encourage people to open wallets was a strategy many have used in the past, I don’t think it’s an effective way to get long-term users who are truly engaged.

I think you need to focus on community building with people who are truly into what you are doing and will want to be a part of it regardless of the NEAR gifted to them.

That said, I can support this proposal for the following reasons:

• I haven’t seen any other proposals aiming to reach this audience, so this has the potential to bring a new population into the NEAR ecosystem
  • I haven’t seen any proposals that I can recall aiming to bring in users specifically from the Caribbean region, and I support allocating funds to as many different regions as we can
  • The requested funding amount is reasonable and for a one-time project

If approved, I look forward to seeing what you build.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your response.

It means a lot to us and it motivates us.

We note your point about not using Near away to people to open wallets and we gladly accept it.

Thank you for your introspective views.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback

We appreciate your support sir

Hello @marketingdao-council can we please have your decision on this please?
Thank you

I think when educating people bout near and how to own a near wallet … when they are gifted with near in their wallet firstly it looks like an initial deposit to them and it will be easy to state the value to them… they are very new to near and no one will like to venture into what he/she is ignorant about … in my own perception I think the idea still works … ie gifting near to new users … :pray::heart:

2 Likes

I support this proposal.

Notes -

• Low value proposal;
  • We’ve funded team in the past

I’m curious as to the tech stack for the website. As I’ve mentioned to other applicants, there are some pretty good no-code (drag and drop website builders) out there that can reduce the time and cost of development significantly. Even though proposal has been approved, always remember to be as resourceful as possible when receiving community funds.

Moving this to approved, you can proceed with Poll on AstroDAO

3 Likes

Happy to support. Best of luck!

3 Likes

Thanks for the approval we appreciate,
Please can you vote on the poll

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-445
@marketingdao-council

1 Like

Greetings elders we are done with the poll and also we fill the form that was supposed to be filled but it’s been a week now no fund for the reggaedao website, please what’s the problem so that we can correct it asap Thanks :heart:

Everything is in order. There have been updates from the NEAR Core. We need to exercise some patience.

3 Likes

Hello, could you please share report? Thank you!

1 Like