[APPROVED] Publishing houses into NFTs - use case for future onboarding (Mintbase)

SputnikDAO here the proposal

Hi dear,
I am here for a quick update on this proposal,
and I want also to thank so much @frnvpr for all the help he gave us setting up the DAO and walk me through the steps of proposals helping me create more order in mind and organization,

in the last month we coul reach few more goals:

2- BUILD THE FLOORs

getting into details for the DAO implementation, mapping options for the hybrid publication phisical/digital and through NFTs and set up a budget:
[introduction] COSMIA DAO - #7 by FritzWorm Astro
well except the budget, but learned how to create and manage proposal
→ second release throug posts and press release: actually we had few interwiews and call but still not wrote the post
→ estimate deadline: august 2021 (ok that tooks a lot more, sorry)
→ 50 NEAR (I will do a proposal through COSMIA DAO for share between active partecipant on this step and keep few for bigger upcoming investment for visibility on the NEAR blockchain)

3- BUILD THE DECK

TESTING PUBLISHING PROCESS WITH OVERWIEW AND FIX ANITHING THAT NEEDS:
->Publish on Mintbase on NEAR the novel L’ossimoro sorridente by Francesca Fretti (book + multimedia contents): we decided to publish for now only one part for the NARRANDOMNIA subproject
->Publish on Mintbase on NEAR the collaborative book generated by the project #cicatriciebaci #scarkisses (33 people = 33 stories + 33 images = 33 NFT) (this is already mentioned in a previous proposal by barbara.near and abot that I am preparing for some accomplishment sharing): see consideration here about this step [APPROVED] Scar related project, NFT+book (on Mintbase) - #31 by BarbaraTosti basicalli we keep the flow by a first NFT publication only and keep working on the paper book separately, considering further NFT implementation after that step

→ second release throug posts and press release
→ estimate deadline: october 2021 (change this deadline)
→ 50 NEAR

Actually we want to focalize more into collaborations, like the one in march with Incubadora DAO and grow audience and material to show throug calls, stipends, social media planning using NEAR ecosystems tools, DAOS, etc, I will add proposal when ready

Our flowing way of building is not going to cover planned step straight forward but we are in a constant movement and manifestation, just a little more complicated to share in schemes, thanks for comprehension.

3 Likes

Hey Barbara,

would you mind setting up a call with me? I am having trouble really understanding the project.

I don’t know what exactly Mintbase should be funding.

Thank you

1 Like