[APPROVED] Onboarding women and trans Brazilian artists

Maria I just adjusted the prices and explained better the process of the funds

3 Likes

Very glad to see your project here, @Ghini! It will be a wonderful project. Congrats for the approval. :pray::heart:

3 Likes

thank you so so much, @thephilosopher !!! :heart_eyes: :gift_heart:

2 Likes

congratulaaaaaaations!!!

2 Likes

thanks a lot @Natashacremonese

2 Likes

created 50 airdrops for 0,5 each

and sent the links to @ghini via telegram today

also sent 50x1N

I can see how many wallets were opened

We are in close contact.

At the moment there are 114 at the gambiarra store @ghini I expect to see 164 after this onboarding.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help @marianeu The links are going to make easier the onboarding. Many girls already entered at the Gambiarra Discord and today we´ll have a meeting. Hope to have 50 more at Gambiarra, too. In case of not achieving this number of new artists the remaining money will be returned. Anyway the name of Mintbase will go down in history because it represents much more than onboarding new artists. These artists and others that already are in Mintbase will participate at the FEMINU that isn´t just another exhibition, it is the first such initiative in NFT´s world and ALL THE ARTWORKS will be minted at Mintbase and all the event registered at the Museu.xyz. Many of the girls that are coming will be starting their careers in the nfts world. I am really proud to be ahead of this historical moment and grateful for the support of Mintbase. Thank you for the trust.

3 Likes

@reginamintbase Good morning Regina, we had this weekend a huge amount of minting because of the Onboarding process and also because another exhibition in progress- Semana de 22. Because of this situation we are having a storage problem and I would like to ask of it’s possible to send some resource because today we will continue to have a great number of minting. Thank you so much for your attention.

1 Like

oi @Ghini of course - how much are you requesting?

2 Likes

@reginamintbase Hi Regina, 7 Near would be ok But if you can send 10 it would be so much better. There is a lot of New artists to onboard this week . Can you send directly to de gambiarra account on mintbase ? gambiarra.mintbase1.near
Thanks for being so much helpful.

2 Likes

Hey @ghini & @reginamintbase

did gambiarra receive the storage funds?

just checking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @marianeu I ask it here but forgot to ask at the astro Dao, so, I was told to transfer 6.5Near from my personal wallet ghini.near to the gambiarra.mintbase1.near after @thephilosopher had transfered 1N without solving the storage problem. I was going to ask for the refound for both of us when the dengue disease caught me. Can I request it here?

1 Like

yes, you can :slight_smile: get well soon!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot @marianeu !! Do I go to Astro Dao now or do I have to wait?

2 Likes

As I transfered 6.5Near from my personal wallet ghini.near to the gambiarra.mintbase1.near to solve the storage funds problem, as demonstrated by the image uploaded above, I’d like to request the refunding to my wallet. thank you.

2 Likes

You can propose payout at astrodao :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, thaks @marianeu :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just made my own, as Ghini requested me: Astro Thank you, Maria. <3

1 Like

done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Project Report

Onboarding women and trans Brazilian artists

Project Status: Completed

Project Accounting: The main objective of this project was to bring cis women, trans women, non binaries and transvestite Brazilian artists to Mintbase (NEAR blockchain). The artists had to mint their artwork to be able to participate in the FEMINU (Female NFTs Universe) Exhibition that is taking place in the Museu.xyz in Cryptovoxels (http//:galeria.museu.xyz ) until March 22th 2022. I intended, also, in this project to encourage the habit of buying NFT and start a collection.

Updated Project Timeline:

Project completion occurred in March 7th, a day before the FEMINU exhibition, delayed because of an unexpected heath issue. I got dengue disease and was unable to work for 9 days.

Highlights and analytics:

There was a high number of wallets opened at the beginning – 35 in 9 days!

The first two wallets (majoryyokomizo.near and laurafaria.near) I still didn’t have the Mintbase links, so I send from my wallet 0,1 to each one and then when the links came, the artists received and payed me back.

Three artists reported me a problem with the second link (1 Near) and I sent a second link. when the fourth artist reported the same problem, I approached @marianeu and it was decided that there would be no second submission for any artist, which was communicated to them. No other problems were reported.

There is 48 new opened wallets that have entered the Gambiarra store. Three of them only had the wallets but didn’t minted on Mintbase, and talking to @marianeu I got permission to send the links for them to join Gambiarra and Mintbase:

larissag.near

paulapapu.near

luluca_l.near

ninapegorini.near

palomaklysis.near

marciaboni.near

andreamay.near

andreasechini.near

jessicatayana.near

claramiyuki.near

sofiarreiss.near

majoryyokomizo.near

giananunnes.near

bellavirus.near

laurafaria.near

elizabethramos.near

carolbampa.near

primontania.near

abbyluzaddart

nararosetto.near

nandapig.near

giogoretti.near

biancavictal

perfumetropical.near

renataferraz.near

mayramendes.near

najunft.near

lubastos_siebert.near

a_n_o_n_i_m_i_a.near

amandalealart.near

marisacrini.near

l3v1at4.near

gyulyia.near

pricarbone.near

katiapolitzer.near

martamonteirovix.near

treta.near

raimoraes.near

grisa.near

nataliaxavier.near

bioplug.near

ritamaria.near

blueskozmico.near

flygoa.near

leticiamayer.near

retormar.near

somosum.near

fotodalice.near

Of these artists somosum.near opened the wallet, minted two works, participated in another exhibition, Semana22, did not request the 1 Near and did nothing else. Perhaps there was a lack of understanding of the project.

Another artist opened the wallet, minted 2 works but did nothing else because has frequent psiquiatric issues, so I decided alone to include this artist in FEMINU and I am glad I did it. It was an exception, but I think I had a fair motivation.

Of the 48 new wallets, fotodalice.near was the only one who just opened the wallet. I think this result is a good achievement considering the initial goal of 50 new artists doing Onboarding and the fact that I have been sick with dengue disease.

Considering this, the payout wil be for 45 onboarding artists at 10 USD each.

Learnings:

I owe the success of the proposal, among other things, to the fact that artists who did not fulfill all the required steps would not participate in FEMINU Exhibition at http//:galeria.museu.xyz (open until march 22).

I would also like to highlight the quality of the entering artists and their intense participation in the Gambiarra community and Mintbase ecosystem. There have been artists who have minted as many as 20 works, others are already in Gambiarra DAO and also planning to make proposals.

Another issue to note is the fact that almost 100 percent of the Onboarding was done with artists who were not in the NFT universe, having minted within Mintbase, in the Gambiarra store, their first NFT. I consider this a great success from an artistic and social point of view as a large portion of the artists are trans and non-binary women who were finding few opportunities to showcase their artwork. They found hope here and it is visible in their attitude of gratitude for the opportunity offered.

I would like to end by thanking Mintbase for their encouragement, which made all the difference for most of the artists who would have no other way to have been able to mint their first NFT, as well as for the trust placed in me. I want to thank @marianeu for all the encouragement and for solving issues even during her vacation. I also want to thank the whole group of artists Gambiarra who welcomed the artists in a very special way, as well as @macieira and his significant project of exhibition Semana22 in commemoration of 100 years of the Week of Modern Art of 22 that also represented an incentive for several artists who entered and participated in an exhibition even before the FEMINU was opened.

Thank you all!

7 Likes