[Approved] NxM New Membership Proposal

Hi Council members,
My is Owonikoko Olakunle with a stage name “LehLeh” I am a Reggae, Dancehall Artiste.
I hailed from Oyo State Nigeria and Ibadan city to be precise.
My e-mail address is owonikokoowolabi49@gmail.com
My Instagram handle is @lehleh007.
Am applying for NxM membership Eligibility.
I joined NxM on 25th March, 2022 and have been an active community member on NEAR since March, 2022. I’m a member of Beat Dao, Reggae DAO, Graff Base and nft platform on NEAR). I have done two collaborations with two badge holder (Jahzone and Big M) already minted two with BigM titled “BABY GIRL” and the other one “RISE UP” from the WHITE APE THE RAREST EP but yet to mint the one with Jahzone. My NEAR name is LehLeh.near
My vision is to change the world to a better place through my genre of music I sing.
My Style of music is soul reggae with a little fuse of Jamaican flavour in it.
I was basically inspired by the likes of Bob Nesta Marley, Lucky Dube, 2baba, Timaya the Pappy Chill himself and a few others. With an album, EP and a number of singles to my credit, I have featured in playlists on local radio (Reggae Time with Lord Kenny on Splash FM Ibadan and Splash FM Abeokuta.
Below are the links to the jobs (audios & Videos) I have have done:
@MonishMuralidharan
@rhymetaylor
@williamxbf

Babylon To zion by LehLeh via @audiomack Babylon To zion by LehLeh: Listen on Audiomack

Hello @OfficerLehLeh_01, thank you for the information & welcome to NxM. Happy to announce that your application is approved and the NxM badge will be sent to you soon! Also, please propose to add yourself as a member on NxM Astro DAO attaching this forum link!

Note: Please confirm your wallet address by replying this message, I’ll close the other doubled proposal NxM membership Proposal for Badge to avoid confusion!

Thank you!

1 Like

Yes sir!!!.. Thanks alot… I really appreciate.

Wallet ID: lehleh.near