[Approved] Near Venezuela [June]

It’s great to have hard-working people like you in the community! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello Venezuela :venezuela: community. I’m @Psalmy here to submit my report on activities done as a promoter of #free-horses-dao NFT on July/August
Due to successful sold out of the freehorse NFT, holders when given the opportunity to become promoters for the freehorse NFT and I had lot of fun making new friends.
Posting on twitter daily about NFT and crypto currency’s mostly $Near projects was fun and educative cause while making posts we are learning and teaching others too.
My monthly statistics from July 18th to August 18th is as follow

All infos about my twitter monthly stats are detailed on the image.
And filled my spreadsheet attendance, containing my tweet links, hours of been active daily in the excel spreadsheet

Joining tweeter space and google meet to discuss about the growth and tactics to develop the freehorse NFT and to bring decentralization to the world in a whole.
Participating in NFT giveaway and meme competition
Wallet :psalm.near
Payout of 65USDC
@Mineriavirtual @FritzWorm

4 Likes

Hello Venezurla Community :raised_hands: ,

I’m Here to submit my monthly promoters activities report for #Free-horses-dao NFT. For July/ August, I was privileged to be among the selected promoter due to the successful sold Out of the Free horses NFT!!!.

Here is my monthly Stats From July 20 to August 21:

I also have a detailed record for my promotion on this image above ,

The following spreadsheet attendance contains my tweets and hours of promotion:

docs.google.com

Freehorse promoter’s report

Discord Time Date,Start Time,End…

Aside this I’m an active contributor on free horses community, participating in activities like meme contests, tweet trivia and more.

Wallet: dos999.near

Payout: 90 USD

Tagging @Mineriavirtual and @FritzWorm for visibility.

5 Likes

Hello, Near community from Venezuela

I’m José, my presentation: [Forum Meeting] Near Venezuela Members - #99 by thegood41
Report 1: 23/07/22 to 23/08/22
My job as a Free Horses promoter It was the first to go through 5 days of testing since then. I did not have the NFT, after completing it I obtained it thanks to @jblm, on July 23 I formally received the documents with the instructions for the promotion, creating a Twitter account in English: https://twitter.com/blockt100? t =RXH7okBhA2x3g4rFheRwmg&s=09 I offered to do this because I like to inform even more if it is about this world of BlockChain Due to the knowledge that I have for almost 2 years I am keeping my activity noted that I will share… Main objective as a promoter of my point of view is to sell everything that is offered as a free horse incubator, that is why we must continue as a brand, influencers and NFTs. In addition, it is a team effort, each one does their part and improves each time so that it is successful, seeking the greatest following and generating quality results in the content and in what is offered.

Wallet: thegood.near
Telegram: @platanox
Discord: Sterling#2227

6 Likes

Hola a todos. Hago mi reporte de 2 meses (Junio y Julio) y un poco más de trabajo en la incubadora Free Horses.

Introduction

El trabajo que realicé fue de organización y administración del grupo en Discord y la cuenta de Twitter. https://twitter.com/Freehorses_. Mantener publicaciones y actividades diarias es la principal tarea que desarrollé, como demostración de actividad y funcionamiento.

Este es un trabajo corrido de toda la semana que se basa en mantener el servidor de los Free Horses en funcionamiento y atender a todas las preguntas y quejas que puedan tener cualquiera de sus integrantes. Fue un trabajo realizado en equipo (@Mineriavirtual @jblm @jurbinaper)

• Organización y planificación de las actividades para el servidor de Discord y Twitter.
  • Atender todas las dudas y problemas que pudieran generarse en el servidor de Discord y conectar las actividades de Twitter al Discord.
  • Participación en la redacción, revisión y corrección de textos para anuncios en Discord y Telegram (actividades promocionales).
  • Moderación, apoyo, promoción de la Incubadora Free Horses y participación activa para diversos temas de conversación en Telegram NEAR Venezuela, incluyendo la atención de usuarios de la comunidad.
  • Revisión de las propuestas de trabajo que realizaron nuestros Promotores.
  • Evaluación de las cuentas de twitter que entraron en periodo de promoción.

Actividades relacionadas con la Gestión de los Promotores

• Contactar y explicar a los candidatos sus fallas y lo que debían mejorar.
  • Elaboración de herramientas para que los promotores pudieran iniciar y hacer el trabajo (documentos).
  • Control de las asistencias en Discord por parte de los promotores y nuevos usuarios
  • Organización de contenidos de los Webinars para NEAR Venezuela
  • Moderación y atención general hacia la Comunidad (incluyendo promotores) en Discord, respondiendo y resolviendo dudas. Para el paso final de la inducción, ofrecí instrucciones para que los promotores lo hicieran directamente por el grupo. Compartir las respuestas entre todos en equipo.

Nabiaska García CM Near Venezuea y Free Horses

NEAR wallet: nabi22.near

6 Likes

Hello, near community from Venezuela :armenia:

I'm here to submit my monthly proposal report for the #free-horse-dao NFT for a short period of time through the month of July to august, being a promoter thought me alot of things aside promoting 

This is my report from the month of July to august :

The page above show my record :point_up_2:

And this also shows the links of tweet :point_down:

This is the links, time, and date or tweet :point_up_2:

It was really exciting to work as a promoter for the #free horse dao NFT, I also participated in games, chat, meme contest and I also won a green freehorse NFT at the rumble royal :grin:

Wallet: airic.near

For payment of 30USDC

6 Likes

Greetings Near community, I am writing to you in the following post to inform you of the activities carried out in the month of July with their scope,
accounting for my 3-day trial period for free horse promotions from July 19 to 21 in order to be included.
In the team of promoters, apart from that I also acquired the NFT of the warrior horse, another requirement, then I worked 4 additional days from July 22 to July 25,
since at that time I was waiting for a feed back from the evaluation of my work in that period of time that I should have received from the person in charge,
which due to health problems of that person I never received until very recently, so I did not continue posting the tweets in the accounts while waiting for new guidelines,
But leaving aside this lack of communication that there is usually in projects, especially when they start, I really want to belong and be able to collaborate in future promotions.
the metrics and worksheet plus screenshot with the information of the promotion work carried out in that period of time.

Estimated reward 20 $
wallet: nepska.near
Discord : nepska#8122

7 Likes

Hello Good Night to the entire NEAR Venezuela community

My activity with NEAR Venezuela, specifically with Free Horses, began when I finished the NCA course. I started with Discord and checked that they were looking for Promoters for Free Horse. I loved that idea and took it. @jblm gave me certain parameters, creating a new account in English for Twitter on July 15, 2022. We were informed that they were going to evaluate us, in my case for 5 days. Due to different situations, I have not yet received the full results of my evaluation.

These are my results for July, including August:

My activity formally began on July 19, 2022, which I have continued to maintain some publications, not to lose the rhythm and statistics.

It should be noted that on August 02 my Discord account was suspended for unknown reasons. After a week, I created a new Discord user: Daniele#8306. But I kept promoting, until last week when the other user daniele#8603 activated again and now I promote with both users.

MY work on the Promotion Control table:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K1TDtBcyIshEIhAbd0JqrJjkOD9RszlHqrQNyRKIlo4/edit#gid=592297968

Estimated reward: $20
NEAR wallet: daniele2108.near

5 Likes

Hello Venezuela community. I’m @Milez_dah_god
here to submit my report on activities done as a promoter of #free-horses-dao NFT on July/August
Due to successful sold out of the freehorse NFT, holders when given the opportunity to become promoters for the freehorse NFT and I had lot of fun making new friends.
Posting on twitter daily about NFT and crypto currency’s mostly $Near projects was fun and educative cause while making posts we are learning and teaching others too.
My monthly statistics from July 18th to August 16th is as follow:

All infos about my twitter monthly stats are detailed on the image.
And filled my spreadsheet attendance, containing my tweet links, hours of been active daily in the excel spreadsheet

Joining tweeter space and google meet to discuss about the growth and tactics to develop the freehorse NFT and to bring decentralization to the world in a whole.
Participating in NFT giveaway and meme competition.

Estimated reward: $85

Wallet :miles1.near

3 Likes

Thanks for your work, this is approved with 15 USDC
@Mineriavirtual and me, We agree !
Best Wishes

1 Like

Hello Neptali
Thank you very much for your work, this is approved with 20 USDC
@Mineriavirtual and me, both agree
Sure

3 Likes

Daniele, you are the one from Formula 1, racing lover. Hey good, approved with 20 USDC
All agree

3 Likes

thank you very much, I hope to continue working and I hope everyone is from the Ferrari team. :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the support

3 Likes

Hello, NEAR Community Venezuela.

Claim 1

Type of activity: Report of activities as Free Horses promoter during the month of September 2022.

During this month of September I was working as a promoter for the Free Horses project, the guidelines that were given to me were to promote mainly information related to the projects of: Free Horses, Near P2P, Sona Protocol and NEAR Protocol.

It is important to note that as in the previous period, I had a daily learning about NEAR Protocol and the projects mentioned above, as well as NFTs, cryptocurrencies, blockchain in general and everything related to the web3, it is impressive the amount of information that can be handled daily doing this work.

The main activities consisted of:

• Perform three (3) daily tweets sharing relevant information about the different projects indicated above on my twitter account @Freyja_GoddessM.
  • Actively interact on the Free Horse Discord and Sona Protocol servers at my scheduled time and participate in the game rounds set at 04:00 and 05:00 UTC.
  • Perform shilling on different Discord servers and Telegram channels.

Below I present images corresponding to the metrics of my twitter account, where you can measure the interaction obtained during this month of work.

Number of followers at the beginning of the month: 69

Tweet impressions: 13.3 K

Number of followers at the end of the month: 106

Tweet impressions: 18.6 K

Below I present links to the tweets that got the most interaction during this period.

I like the work that is being done by the Free Horses team, because it is constant, never stops, you should be as attentive as possible to all interactions in the three media mentioned above, also every day you learn many things, encouraging those of us who like reading and research, to continue our growth within the ecosystem, I thank @jblm Julian Mostacero and @Mineriavirtual Frank Cardenas for the opportunity provided.

Additionally I leave the link to the registration that we were asked to fill out with all the information corresponding to our interaction activities in Discord, Twitter and shilling.

Link to Result:

Wallet: millyrodriguez.near

4 Likes

Greetings Near Venezuela.

List of activities as Promoter of Free Horses September 2022.

During this month I worked as a promoter of the Free Horses project, following the guidelines indicated to promote information related to the projects of: NEAR Protocol, Near P2P, Free Horses and Sona Protocol.

Three (3) daily twists were posted on my twitter account @globalccus sharing information about the different projects; for a total of 91 twists during the date between September 06 to 30; all with the intention of publicizing these projects and their benefits for users who adopt and apply this technology. .

Active interaction was also carried out on the Free Horses Discord and Sona Protocol servers at the scheduled time between 9:00 pm and 1:00 pm (Venezuela time).

Below I present the metrics obtained during this month of work.

Number of followers at the beginning of the month: 46

SUMMARY of the last 30 days 2022
• Total Twists: 125
• Twist Impressions: 2,652
• Visits to the profile: 7,439
• Mentions: 43

I also present a list of activity pending payable corresponding to the date of 01 to 09 of 2022

Number of Tweets 45

For a total of activity carried out for the management of Free Horses of 170 Tweets

wallet
globalcc.near
Discord: Carlos P #6103

Twitter in English: globalccus [globalccus]
(https://twitter.com/globalccus)

Twitter in Spanish: somosglobalcc
Telegram @somosglobalcc

Link to Result:

:venezuela: ACTIVE / ATTENTIVE :venezuela:

4 Likes

Hello, Near community from Venezuela

Report: As a promoter of the Free Horses project in this month of September 2022, I worked on the dissemination and information of the NEAR Protocol; NearP2P and Sona Protocol as new related projects, reporting on the Twitter account @blockt100 and Discord of a minimum of 3 posts per day from 9 am to 1 pm Venezuela time. I leave you the control table that they ask me to fill out and the statistics of the Twitter account…

this activity is pending payment 08/01/22-08/09/22 remained active (free) after the dates mentioned following the guidelines indicated to generate activity…

Thanks for this oportunity @jblm @Mineriavirtual

Wallet: thegood.near
Telegram: @platanox
Discord: Sterling#2227
Twitter: @blockt100

4 Likes

Greetings Close community, I write you in the following post to inform you of the activities carried out in the month of September with its scope in the team of free horse promoters.

Apart from that, I also acquired the NFT of the warrior horse, a requirement to work as a promoter of the Free horse NFT project of Near Protocol, I worked from 9/6/2022 to 10/2/2022, promoting the platforms of twitter and discord of said project.

I attach the Excel worksheet of my activity and a screenshot of the Twitter analytical report for your information and support during this work period.

Without further ado, I say goodbye, thanking you for your attention and support to continue promoting the upcoming projects of the Near Protocol Venezuela Platform.

Thanks for this oportunity
Wallet: nepska.near
Telegram: @nepska
Discord: nepska#8122
Twitter: @nepskanear1

4 Likes

Hello, Near Venezuela community.

On this occasion, I will present a report on my work as a promoter at Free Horses, corresponding to the month of September 2022.

Report: 09-06-2022 to 09/30/2022

My work as a promoter at Free Horses for the month of September, I started it on day 6, receiving the respective indications by Telegram from @jblm for said work, continuing with my Twitter account @WorldCryptoNFT1 in the English language and through the Telegram account for promoters “Freehorses Promoters” in the English language and Spanish respectively.

The main objective of this responsibility was to promote and publicize Free Horses as an Incubator to launch projects, such as @NearP2P together with its collection of Nft Friendly Horses, and the @sonaprotocol project, which focuses on the intelligence of the human being and that aims to help people discover their type of intelligence and that they can improve it, as well as acquire skills to be more intelligent with games linked to their non-fungible token (NTFs), which will have the corresponding cognitive identity to each of them.
Activities carried out:

I made the 3 daily tweets, corresponding to what was requested with information relevant to the aforementioned projects, as well as information on decentralization, web 3.0, blockchain technology, @NearProtocol ecosystem,NFTs, DeFi, ReFi, among others, I also made retweet on these topics to project them even more, they correspond mostly to my fellow promoters, also giving them my support, since we are a team with the same goal that is nothing more than positioning ourselves in the international market, said tweets and retweet, they were made in the English language, as recommended by @MIneriavirtual for greater reach. On the other hand, every day I was reviewing my account and the statistics to evaluate myself, having as a first strategy to reach as many followers as possible, since by reaching more accounts, the chance of success of the promotion would be greater.

Annex Images of twitter account and metrics.

These statistics are a sample of the result of my daily work, as well as the followers obtained to date.

Other activities carried out were, participation in AMA, meetings, games, knowledge quizzes, interaction on topics related to the projects within their respective discord channels, channel of each project and telegram in the hours contemplated for it, in my case of 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and as the last assigned activity, they worked with shilling, which is nothing more than making promotions through links in foreign accounts on said projects.

Shilling made in:

Near Mexico, Aurora Mexico, Near Venezuela, Aurora Venezuela, Certified Venezuela, Myriad Spanish, Near Protocol Official, Aurora Community Native, Merchants of Near.

Imagen7

Annex Report Link in daily activities control document

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fO52j8g8vqv9p7-2pqxUzoab9VDfCKivEYZLTWqRAPw/edit?usp=sharing

Lastly, I reiterate my commitment to Free Horses, Near Venezuela, the projects that are the subject of this promotion, and I appreciate the support received from those responsible for Free Horses.

Wallet: yaneisia.near
Discord: yaneisia#1040

5 Likes

Promotion work Free Horses-NFT-Incubator SEPTEMBER-2022

The following report reflects the work of participation in the corresponding channels of the discord platform from 2 to 4 hours a day, followed by the performance of different activities and debates related to work.

On the other hand, there is a daily publication of 3 tweets focused on said promotion at the same time disseminating the general objective, counting in turn with support activity towards the official accounts and promoters of the team.

•Selected discord hours: 9:00 am-1:00 pm

•Twitter account: @homie_crypto_

•Discord account: HomieCrypto#6810

•Discord: Monday to Friday, 2 to 4 hours.

•Twitter: 3 daily tweets.

•Participation in activities and support: daily through all official media.

•Start date: 09/12/2022.

•Closing date: 09/30/2022.

Detailed report of the schedule and fulfilled occupations:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-0wkdupIxrMGuUxEJ4LJs4nqx1cestKpLqZADMfUgjI/edit

•Metrics at the beginning and end of the month: [photo]

•Some reference tweets:

5 Likes