[APPROVED] NEAR Pakistan April 2024

NEAR Pakistan is becoming a key hub in the vast NEAR ecosystem. Our goal is to support developers, run marketing campaigns, and help grow the NEAR Protocol and its community in Pakistan. With a team of experienced professionals and fresh talents, we’re dedicated to nurturing progress and opportunities in Pakistan’s NEAR ecosystem.

Community Goals & Strategies:

Education and Awareness:
Our mission is to spread knowledge and understanding about the NEAR Protocol’s advantages and possibilities. We achieve this through workshops, webinars, and sharing educational content with individuals and organizations.

Developer Support:
We’re committed to creating a supportive environment for developers interested in working with NEAR. This includes offering resources, mentorship, and opportunities like hackathons to help them succeed.

Projects and Innovation:
Our mission is to promote and back innovative projects and decentralized applications (dApps) on the NEAR Blockchain Operating System (BOS).

Community Building:
We strive to build a vibrant and inclusive community of NEAR enthusiasts. Our aim is to encourage discussions, facilitate networking, and promote collaboration among community members.

Alignment with Globe DAO KPIs:

NEAR PAKISTAN April (1).pdf (157.6 KB)

1. Onboarding 30+ new wallets monthly, online and offline events, swags, and campaigns, ensuring 30% are IAH verified.
  2. Achieving 5k+ impressions on Twitter.
  3. Hosting Telegram contests, on-chain quizzes, and gigs, ensuring 20+ active members.
    4.creating educational videos on NEAR and its dApps, at least 3 videos monthly.
  4. Conducting training sessions for Building on BOS to foster developer growth in the guild, attracting at least 10-15+ developers.
    6- Producing content in our local language (articles, videos, guides)

Budget Breakdown:

Community: $800

1. Events & Onboarding: $200
  2. Video content creation: $200
  3. Developer outreach: $300
  4. Partnerships & On-chain metrics: $300

Council: $500

1. Organizing, Execution & Managing Events
  2. Community Moderation/Engagement
  3. Social media management & Content creation
  4. Managing records & tracking metrics
  5. Reports & proposals

Total: $1300
Target Wallet: pak_community.near

DAO URL:

Telegram: @ nearpakistan
Twitter: @ Near_Pak
Email: azizwani654@ gmail .com

2 Likes

Thanks for your proposal!
You propose a higher KPI than Tier E, that’s great! I hope you guys can achieve it.
I approve the April proposal for now, under the condition that you guys can meet Tier E’s KPI in March.
Please reread the Charter: NEAR Globe Community Charter - Google Docs
if anything is unclear, feel free to ask us!

1 Like

Hi @Near_Pak, I agree with Hai, I support the proposal on the condition that you produce a well-written report with KPIs met in March.

Thank you!

1 Like

Same like Near Toronto and Arabic,

You will get my support after I reviewed your performance in March

For now, I am happy to support Near Pakistan in Tier E

1 Like