[APPROVED] Near Hausa March 2024

Guild Name: Near Hausa Community

About us

Near Hausa is a native language-based community centered around the Near ecosystem. We aim to bring together individuals (builders,creators, and organizations) from the Web2 community and those who are interested in Web3 into the Near protocol to build solutions, especially for local challenges using Near as a BOS, specifically within our region.

CORE TEAM Members:

Core member Msageer: Near Social

Core member Aminu: Near Social

Core member Abdul: Near Social

Advisor: Bakaka

Connect with us via our social handles:

Near Social (112): NEAR HAUSA (nearhausa.near) | Near Social

Twitter (2.15k+) : https://twitter.com/NearHausa

Telegram (3.812k+) : Telegram: Contact @NearHausaa

Telegram Announcement (460+) : Telegram: Contact @NearHausaANN

Youtube (62): https://www.youtube.com/@NearHausa

Medium (88): Near Hausa Community – Medium

Our Metrics of Evaluation

-Accounts Retention: we aim to retain at least 50% of our onboarded users after 4 weeks, maintaining interaction on the chain which we have done in our previous month when looking into our reports.

-DApps Engagement: we aim at ensuring the increase of on-chain by at least 60% of accounts retained for over 6 weeks engage with more than one dApp in the NEAR ecosystem including our new project https://nearfortune.netlify.app/ .

-Social Engagement Score: We aim to use our various channels, and target an overall 20% increase in on-chain engagements and activities which we have done great work in our previous report : [REPORT] Near Hausa Community January Report

Our KPI Strategy

-Onboarding, Building and Education: We are onboarding 90 new wallets this month. and 1-2 Online/offline events which targeting over 20 participants who can be Developers or Enthusiasts.

-Community Engagement and Management (Telegram): 24/7 assistance for NEAR ecosystem inquiries. Expect 2 daily news and educational content updates. This should keep at least 60.

-Social and Onchain Presence: Daily updates, trends, articles, quizzes and translations. Posting on Near. social and other distribution channels. This will maintain our Twitter impressions at range of 50k to 100k with regular content pushing. Zealay Campaigning and on-chain tasks, delivering 400 to 500 transactions monthly.

-BOS technical step by steps, and other contents (Medium): in-depth articles 3-5 on technical how to BOS components. Create educational videos on NEAR and on its Dapps, delivering at least 2 videos/Months.

-AMA Sessions: 2 - 3 weekly sessions to address community inquiries. Devs training session, at least to have 10 devs in the community (fresh devs or experienced). Cross chain collaboration for attracting cross chain regional communities, at least 1 per month.

Budget Request

Total Budget: $3,200
Wallet : nearhausa.near

Thank you for your support @derymars @cizi31 and other councils

Based on the previous month’s process, the council will look into it and decide which tier we suppose to be, and we will add the amount when necessary.

3 Likes

Hi @msageer may you please create a diagram of your proposal with more clear KPIs. You can take other proposals as an example.

It’s hard to know which Tier you are aiming to achieve if you write 50-100 new wallets.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @cizi31 thanks for the feedback on my request, i have make some correction updated the proposal request.

Thanks…

Hi @msageer Thank you for updating the proposal.

Happy to support you in Tier C for the next month.

Please make sure you create a Metrics and Evidence spreadsheet for a better understanding of your reached KPIs. For any questions please don’t hesitate to ask :slight_smile:

Hello @msageer,

Thanks for your proposal.

After receiving feedbacks from the ecosystem, we are currently not in situation to level up tier for any community. Hope to see some focus on partnerships in coming days. Really appreciate your commitment & understanding.

I am happy to support Near Hausa for March under Tier C for $3200.

Good luck :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hi @msageer and team!
Thank you for your proposal for March, you did a great job in January, I’m happy to support your proposal for March.

This looks good

1 Like

I’ve shared my feedback in the Telegram group, thanks for providing the diagram.

Glad to support!