[APPROVED] Near french Dao Monthly marketing and community Growth Budget - September

Hi NEARs

Hi @marketingdao-council

Summary :
There is 270 million people speak the French language worldwide , so having a Near french community it’s so important to introduce the project for all the French speakers and get many peoples around the world .

Description :

The NEAR French Dao existed since March 2021, and For now we have for the French community :
Previous reports and proposals :scroll::

(MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum )

** Our social media channels** :

(Guermouche Abdelillah – Medium))

• Near Social " new account" :

Near Social

Our objective is to educate Every French speaker around the world who has heard of blockchain about the NEAR Protocol. As a result, as a team, we are working to spread the word about the NEAR Protocol everywhere

Key Results :

The account Twitter @NearFrancais:
More than 1858 followers and more than 1280 tweets :slight_smile:
The account Twitter : since 03/2021

The Telegram channel Near Français :
We have more than 600 members
Since 07/2021

We provide 24/7 support on every ecosystem issue as much as possible

The first account on medium ( 50 articles published ( Near ecosystem contents )

The second account on medium ( Near français ) : 27 articles published ( Near ecosystem contents )

** Reach / KPI**

• Twitter: 1900 followers
  • Telegram: 650 members
  • 4 Articles on Medium / month
  • 2 offline Events talking about BOS
  • Near Social: 35 followers

Team :

• Abdelillah , The leader of Near French Guild , I created the French community since march 2021 , I worked to develop the French community and now the community grows , we have more than 2500 French speakers ( twitter , telegram and medium ) .
  • David . 32 years old.
    Scrum Master & C# Dev/DevOps in a Medical Device Company
    I jumped in crypto in 2019, starting with testnet on Cosmos Ecosystem, then i join NEAR in 2020.
    I was in OpenShard Alliance, my knowledge growed and Blaze involve me as Co-Leader.
    I created my NEAR mainnet Validator in 2021, PandaTeam.
    NEAR Foundation asked me to help them to monitor the Telegram and the Discord.
    I lead StakeWars III, with Pagoda & NEAR Team in june 2022 to November 2022.
    I got a role as Project Manager/Moderator at Cheddar (CheddarFi) in early 2023.
    I’m Moderator on another Discord (FetchAI - Cosmos Ecosystem)

Needs
For more details about monthly rewards :

1- ** Education ** : 1000$

• Translate / write : 4 articles (1 article/7 days) With an average of 1500 words per article …

We choose the latest articles About Near ecosystem to keep the French community always with the Update and newness of the project , also we help to introduce the new projects on Near ( NFT , GameFi , multiverse … ) by translating their articles , we have a collaboration with many projects : Octopus network , Aurora , PembRock Finance , NearBlocks , LearnNear , Debio , myriad , NearStarter , Stader Near , Fusotao , Atocha, NDC, BOS …

• Support community members 24/7, share daily news within the NEAR ecosystem, activity contest, small giveaways to increase group activity
  • We are working to publish all the news About Near ecosystem in French language in all our social media

2- ** BOS ** : 500$
Online Event :

• 2 AMA sessions talking about BOS with a special giveaway
  • Onboard new developers to use BOS.

We post something on Nearby Social, users are encouraged to like and comment, increasing the number of transactions.

We bring in more users and they generate more transactions.
We will make tutorial directly in BOS, with the aim to attract French Community on BOS. This will have a double effects:

→ Increase number of Transactions by 10%
→ Increase number of Users by 20%

3- ** Onboarding** : 500$

• Bring new events with IAH verification
  • Onboarding new users for Near.Social
  • reach 1000 transactions from our community wallets on NEAR.

Offline Events : 0$

• We having calls and meetings with 1 big French Company to help them to onboard in NEAR Ecosystem

2000$ / month

NEAR Wallet ID: near-french.sputnik-dao.near

Other KPI
Increasing the number of people educated about NDC governance, BOS and active projects in the ecosystem:

—> As we will focus AMA on NDC/ Election and PikesPeak, we will fully recover this KPI

cc: @Dacha @so608 @cryptocredit @marketingdao-council

6 Likes

looks good :heart: MarketingDAO

4 Likes

Hey, thank you for your proposal and your contribution to the ecosystem.

Quick one;

• How do your activities drive builders and developers?
  • What mechanisms will you use to track and report onboarded users, engagement, transactions?
    Some of your activities are outside our September KPIs, could you please review our KPIs and make some adjustments
1 Like

Hi @DDeAlmeida – Echoing the comments from @Bakaka – can you outline how your activities directly align with current MDAO KPIs? We need to be able to connect MDAO KPIs to funded projects in a clear, direct way.

I also want to note that you have an active community, and we would like to be able to better support Regional Communities. There has been a lot of transition around funding regional communities, as I am sure you have experienced in recent months.

That said, the reality is that we have 70 projects under review for this month, and we’re not able to fund everyone.

I’ll wait for your response to Bakaka’s questions.

1 Like

Hi, Thank you for your interrest.

First off all, This proposal is the copy from the latest which was accepted but due to no funding from NF, not paid.

As writted, we will do AMA , one about BOS and the other about Node.
We will use Sharddog as NFT - ProofOfAMA

We will do another one about NDC/Election.

I also participate in AMA about NDC for others communities.

BTW, “Increasing numbers of active Users and Transactions”, if all meetings with big company end with a GO, this will be a major partner with around 300k new users onboard.

Hope i answered all your questions

1 Like

We have different KPIs for September, and the previous proposal was for RCDAO KPIs, not MDAO. Could you please edit your proposal and respond to my questions?

2 Likes

Sure, will update it

1 Like

Hi @DDeAlmeida thanks for updating the proposal and incorporating feedback. You have received majority council support for this proposal. Moving to approved.

Next steps:

Your application was approved by Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO at NDC. The approved proposal will be included in the next MDAO budget request to NDC trust. The trust needs to authorize it first and then transfer funds to Marketing DAO treasury: the expected payment date is the last week of September.

So, during this time, please do the following:

1. Fill out the form to pass KYC

2. Wait for future instruction from Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO and an invitation to create a transfer on Astro DAO.

3. Please join NDC Marketing HUB to discuss this and future projects.

4. Refer to the Marketing DAO Funding Guide as needed.

2 Likes

Dear @DDeAlmeida !
Our request to NDC trust has been approved. So please, create a transfer from Marketing DAO treasure to your wallet. Marketing DAO Proposal Funding Guide - Updated August 2023
Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Hey, thank you. Will Make it later today.

Thank you from the French Community

2 Likes

@Dacha
Hello about your question, yes i already passed the KYC (i already got one).

I can’t reply on Proposal, got a 403 error

2 Likes

Got it. Thank you very much!

1 Like