[APPROVED] NEAR ES February 2024

Hello, NEAR fam and @NearGlobeDao team!

Our Project

Project Overview: The NEAR ES project aims to drive adoption and awareness of NEAR Protocol within the Spanish-speaking community through a comprehensive educational initiative. Our goal is to onboard new users, guide them in creating wallets, and empower them to confidently engage with web3 technologies. Through monthly courses, gamification, and outreach to non-blockchain communities, we seek to demystify NEAR Protocol, strengthen community connections, and contribute to the growth of the NEAR ecosystem in the Latin region.

We have been talking about Near in Spanish for quite some time through:
Near Venezuela, Aurora ES NEAR, and now we are consolidating as Near ES, transcending borders for the benefit of an entire region under the same language.

Building on the success of our previous work, we aim to expand and enhance our efforts to foster understanding, engagement, and widespread adoption of NEAR and BOS.

Links to social media

Medium: https://medium.com/@neares
Near Social/BOS: https://near.org/near/widget/ProfilePage?accountId=mundoaurora.near
X (Twitter): https://twitter.com/Near_ES?t=uO3h5p-8KfQGp3F_eNuGZg&s=09
YouTube: https://youtube.com/@ESNear?si=H02iK6aCb-ZNK25m
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @ES_NEAR

KPIs according to the Globe DAO plan :

- Referral System: 50 wallets / month and 20 average txns for 25 new wallets
- 10K impressions on Twitter
- 50 active members on Telegram
- 2 Videos on Youtube/300 Views
- Demonstration NEAR to NON blockchain communities (1 partnership, 1 online event)
- Education : 5 developers 2 medium articles

Engagement Mechanism:

To achieve this objective outlined by Globe DAO, our strategy revolves around leveraging NEAR ES’s social media channels - Medium, Twitter, YouTube, Telegram, and Near Social - to effectively promote NEAR through education, engaging quiz challenges, and NFT rewards.

• Launch campaigns on Twitter, Telegram, Medium, and YouTube.
  • Use educational content. Our primary strategy for onboarding new users and wallets is centered around grassroots education, through clear and accessible materials on platforms
  • we will conduct engaging quiz challenges, games, and educational activities on Twitter, Telegram, and Near Social. Promote content on Twitter and create shareable, informative videos on YouTube. Award NFT rewards to winners and active users to encourage participation.
  • Demonstration of NEAR to Non-Blockchain Communities:
    • Strengthen partnerships through Twitter and Telegram.
    • Host online events on Telegram and YouTube to showcase NEAR’s applications to non-blockchain audiences. Additionally, host training events to guide new users on how to use NEAR Dapps.

We commit to maintaining a consistent presence on our social media channels, updating the community on NEAR Protocol’s latest developments, news, and opportunities. Through these direct initiatives, we aim to actively contribute to the growth and adoption of NEAR in the Spanish-speaking community.

Accounts retention after 1/2/4/8 weeks
estimation ted 50%

Median number of dApps
We will use on-chain polls for estimations like we did before as shown in this BOS poll
of our community. Additionally, we can track new wallets participating in our activities and contests promoting the applications that make up our ecosystem.

Scope

As more than 80% of the content available on Near is in English, we have taken a deliberate step towards sharing information with the global Spanish-speaking community in their native language. We aim to educate and equip Spanish-speaking communities by creating informative resources that can be utilized to encourage interaction and engagement.

Our Team

Activity Member
Project Manager: Ulises Marin @ramgor
Telegram group moderators: Julián Mostacero @jblm, Gilberth Betancourt @gilberth.near Francisco John @Butneversaved Angel Sanchez @skyempire
Telegram News Channel Alejandro Moreno @alejandrom América Castro @Ame9986
Twitter: Milly Rodriguez @MillyR06
Medium Content Curator/ Near Social /BOS content Creator: América Castro @ame9986
AMAs / Workshops: Fritz Wagner @FritzWorm, Francisco John, Ulises Marin @ramgor
Medium Writers: Francisco John, Milly Rodriguez, Yaneisia Hernandez @Yaneisia, Alejandro Moreno, Juan Peña @jeph, Angel Sanchez

Goals

Our project is driven by clear and ambitious goals that align with our mission to educate, onboard new users, and build a vibrant Spanish-speaking community around NEAR Protocol, its ecosystem, and BOS for grassroots users. With education, we will be able to retain more users in the ecosystem. These goals are designed to foster understanding, engagement, and widespread adoption:

Deliverables

• 2 live events for grass root users (Non blockchain and beginners) . In each session, we will initiate users with wallets. Also, we ask participants to engage on BOS by participating in polls about what they have learned.

• 2 AMA/WORKSHOPS online about the NEAR ecosystem, and its DApps (one of them oriented to new users)

• 3 medium articles in Spanish, (one of them for developers).

• Telegram and EasyPoll Quizzes, Educational Posts in the Telegram Channel, News Posts, and games contests.

• X (Twitter) 4-6 Educational threads about NEAR (and ecosystem), each one reposted in BOS + News publication.

• Near Social/BOS: 4-6 educational articles with infographics.

Funding scheme:

1 Month

Funding Details

$3000 monthly payment scheme, distributed as follows:

Activities Description Budget period
Activities Giveaways, contests, quizzes, games, contests-organization, arts $300 monthly
Staff Project Manager, Social media Managers(3), TG moderators(4) $1400 monthly
Creation of blog posts on Medium and Near Social in Spanish Articles, post, infographics (500 to 1000 words each) $300 monthly
AMAs, Live events, Podcasts, Workshops Introducing Near Network and projects, BOS widgets and Dapps use cases to different Hispanic Crypto-communities. $1000 monthly

Total requested amount

Month Description
Feb $3000

Near Wallet ID: almore.near

Name: Ulises Marin

Telegram handle: @ramgor86

Email diamante8699@gmail.com

With this proposal, we aspire to sustain our fruitful endeavors in empowering the Spanish-speaking community to embrace web3 technology and amplify NEAR’s impact in the Latin region. We kindly request your support to materialize this vision and join us in shaping a future where NEAR Protocol and its ecosystem are made universally accessible, regardless of individuals’ prior blockchain experience. Your approval would be immensely appreciated, and we extend our heartfelt gratitude for considering our proposal.

10 Likes

Hello @ramgor thanks for applying through Globe DAO!

Please check out the KPIs that you want to achieve; we’ve summarized them based on the analysis in this table:

This will serve as our foundation for fund distribution, so before we proceed, let’s clarify any points that are still blank or unclear.

I’ve only identified 5 KPI points that you want to achieve. Please correct and provide further explanation, thanks :raised_hands:

1 Like

Dear @derymars .
I hope you are doing great!
appreciate your feedback!
I got your point. The proposal has been corrected to cover the 8 KPI’s

those here were corrected to cover the whole program according to our starting estimations.
deliverables were corrected according to this modification:

also, one of them will be directed to developers

I hope this addendum solves the requested requirements, otherwise please let me know about any additional corrections needed

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for providing additional clarification.

I’ve already updated the KPI table for NEAR ES, happy to support! :beers: :heart:

3 Likes

Hi @ramgor thank you for the detailed proposal!

In addition to just retweeting the tweets in English, I would recommend providing more content in Spanish language. Please also try to reactivate your other social media channels (Youtube/Medium)

Looking forward to see on how you’ll achieve the clear stated KPIs.
Happy to support!

buena suerte :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @ramgor

From next time, I suggest putting all KPIs under one table or diagram for easier checking, as we will give funds based on KPIs, not based on staff or artwork creation.

Besides, for the partnership with non-blockchain communities, please make sure they belong to:
a. TradFi apps seeking exposure to DeFi yield;
b. Traditional software companies seeking to offload security and risk to blockchain;
c. AI/ML data provenance;
d. Social apps with data privacy requirements and possible network effects.

Other than that, I think NEAR ES deserves a chance to prove your capabilities.
So, happy to support you.

3 Likes

hello @HaiVu
we are always open to feedbacks.
I will have your recommendations in to account and apply them next time as you suggested.
thank you !

2 Likes

hi @cizi31
I made sure to write down all of your suggestions. We’ve been dealing with a lack of funds, which means we’ve had to focus on essential maintenance tasks during the last few months. But don’t worry, we’re confident that we’ll make some great improvements in those areas. We’re really excited about this amazing opportunity to work together and achieve our goals for the community. So, let’s keep working together and moving forward!

3 Likes

Hi @ramgor, thank you for your offer for February.

I have studied your proposal and the community

I look forward to quality content from you on your social media channels.

Your plans and KPIs are quite doable.

Glad to support you in February.

3 Likes

Hi @ramgor

Due to budget constraints, the funds for near ES need to be reduced to 3000$.
Please help to revise and also focus on the KYC done by today.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @HaiVu
thanks for the input.
The budget has been modified as requested.

3 Likes