[Approved] My FIRST Contemporary Gospel Music NFT

My Name is Timi Phoenix,

Nigerian Contemporary Gospel Musician

It’s been a smooth cruise in this web3 ecosystem, I have so many songs and albums that I have dropped traditionally

But the experience of web3 and NFTs feels so different

I’ve been seeing what my colleagues been doing in NXM and this time I’m finally ready
I want to work on my own Music NFTs in this NEAR ecosystem so I can influence my fellow Gospel musicians into.

I am proposing for 500$ to carry out the project.
Which entails

1. Live Production and Recording with bands 250$
  2. Mixing and Mastering 150$
  3. Artwork (with NxM logo on it) $100

I feel glad I’m doing this already :heart:

I can have half of this payment ($250) to start up the project already.

Bless you fam.

Timiphoenix.near

@Monish016 @Paul

6 Likes

Hey @TIMI

Please be informed that your proposals has been approved!
Feel free to request 50% of the requested funds to NxM.

We are implementing a new process of NxM membership via NEAR Guilds App, please join there, as stated wallets will have privilege to request funding from NxM.
In order to join, please do the following steps:

• Open NEAR Guilds App :arrow_right: https://app.nearguilds.com :arrow_left:
  • Find NxM Guild​:eyes:
  • Log to the app using your NEAR wallet​:exclamation:
  • Join to the community using your NEAR wallet! :raised_hands:

Also, feel free to leave your feedback here, when you will be doing the report, after delivered show.

2 Likes

thank you with gratitude. :smiling_face: i will do so as you said.

2 Likes

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/nxm.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/nxm.sputnik-dao.near-123

submitted my request on astrodao link.

2 Likes

Hello,
I have successfully completed my Gospel album project and would love to mention that they are now available on the NXM mint based store

Link

2 Likes

Hey, @TIMI Can you share the whole Report for the Project. Add How Funds Got Utilized, What are the Challenges, What Learning you got, and Also Some Snips from the Project Recording, Artwork Posters, and Everything.

2 Likes

Upon payment I put together my band team for the production, considering the funds available I made it clear the term that they will be paid after I submitted the project also used the opportunity to share about the NXM and what it’s stands for,hopefully they would be Unboarded as soon as possible.
The product was done at symbol studio at Allen, Ikeja Lagos Nigeria, with members of my team/band Imole (parcautionist) Gabriel (Drummer), Jude(Bass Guiter),Ola(Backup), Sammy (Back up) Johnson(Lead Guitarist) and Bayo(keyboard).
Engineered by Wale, and the mixing done by John. Artwork was done by Joseph.
I am expected to pay every individual for there involvement but I have explained to them I will upon submission so for now total money committed to this project was basically
$150 for mixing 50% was paid to the graphic artist to be paid a balance $50 after am been paid and $50 for booking of the session
I am expecting to balance up all team members of $200 and $50 to the Graphic Designer but can do this until I get the remaining balance for the project.

2 Likes

Hey @TIMI Good to Hear, i would Love to See some Pictures during the Project,

Pls Also Attach this

@monish016 attacheing file is not working files seems to be large

1 Like

Can you pls share the drive link

I have sent the zip file to @pawel on telegram

Ok this is a nice Idea to let me upload it and share the Link

Find links below

Can you give access to anyone with link

Pls check now, just noticed… sorry about that @monish016

1 Like

Still expecting a response, I hope you have been able to access the clip @momish016

2 Likes

hey, @TIMI Thank you for the update, please go ahead and Put the Proposal in Astro for the Remaining PAyout, Also, Pls Mention Amount USD Requested against Near Price.
Eg. $250/10 @ N=10USD CMC 13.3.2022 UTC+5.30

2 Likes

Hey, @TIMI could you please confirm if you have received the second payout?

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/nxm.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/nxm.sputnik-dao.near-140

2 Likes