IG

Website

Previous Marketing DAO proposals

N/A, first one to the Marketing Vertical

Previous Creatives DAO proposals

Creatives DAO proposal May

Creatives DAO report April

Summary:

The LENS DAO has been created at the end of March with the vision of supporting the ecosystem and especially creatives to produce more high-quality visual material. The DAO develops its own projects and is also more than happy to collaborate with other DAOs within the ecosystem to organize shoots and projects.

Both @roadworks & @cosmiclobo have been working with film / photography for a long time and have now joined forces to begin this project. We are currently in the process of setting up our social media channels (Twitter, IG, and Youtube) to create a portfolio and showcase the created work.

In the last month, we started to work on 2 visual projects, one in collaboration with muti DAO and one with a movement artist based in Lisbon (see last Creatives report linked above).

Previous to those works @roadworks has already been active in the NEAR ecosystem, you can find his NEAR related works here:

In collaboration with muti

In collaboration with Arroz Criativo

In collaboration with Garden collective

Previous Marketing/ Start-up / Branding experience:

https://souvenirsthatdontsuck.pt/

LENS DAO is looking to create a professional social media setup to convey high-quality content, from June on our 4th council member ( will join 15th of May) will be taking over our social media channels to support. In order to do so, we would like to request support from the Marketing Vertical. As we are starting this in the middle of the month, we would like to request 300 USD to set up all 3 channels and promote the fist 2 videos which will be launched in May.

The current positions for the month of May are:

Twitter:

• Appr. 10 retweets per month
  • Appr. 10 original posts per month about the ongoing projects and NEAR related issues

IG:

• 9 original posts & stories per month (3 introduction; 3 dancer videoshoot, 3 Tourorists, 3 Falmon)

Youtube:

• Upload of 2 videos of the finished videos

Telegram:

• Sharing collaboration projects and opportunities
  • Posting updates of the DAO
  • Onboarding & welcoming members
  • Getting more community members in

Visual Content Creation:

• Creating the visual content for all platforms
  • Tool “Envato Elements” to create the visuals

Ads:

• Google Ads/ IG boosts

Metrics

As this project is at its beginning but with already several collaborations and previous works, we are aiming for creating a first strong visual appearance, connect with the other creative DAOs on NEAR and to start in June with a fully developed visual identity and marketing strategy.

TOTAL IN USD: 300 USD

NEAR Wallet ID / DAO: lensdao.near / KYC through @roadworks.near

Thank you for your attention!

5 Likes

Hi @roadworks thanks for your proposal. Happy to approve

2 Likes

Happy to approve. Have a great day.

1 Like

Hello @marketingdao-council, may we ask for more opionions, please? Huge thanks and a great weekend to everyone!

Thanks for your proposal,

Given the relatively low amount being requested, all the examples previous work and collaboration with other projects in the ecosystem, I am also happy to approve this proposal.

2 Likes

Good evening! Would you like to work with the Muti DAO Twitter account? Marketing DAO approved $250 a month for this work.

It looks like you familiar with Muti DAO leadership

Thanks

Hello Dacha,

Thanks for your message and I hope you’re doing fine.
I must admit I didn’t fully understand your question. While you are correctly assuming that I do know the muti DAO leadership, I am not involved in the muti DAO and its respective daily tasks / posts / events / and so on. So I didn’t yet consider working with the muti DAO Twitter account.
We are basically gratefully embracing the fact that the experienced muti member (and one of their founders), @tabear, joined our team to help us get started. We are currently having a fourth person on board (Justine), who is now being trained in community management and will hopefully soon take over some tasks in marketing, too (after more additional training). Tabea might then step down from her council position at LENS DAO and remain an advisor, which we believe we still need for guidance at this very early stage. Due to this development (training and the associated workload) some aspects / tasks unfortunately remained untouched during the last couple of weeks, but we are planning to tackle them as of next week, giving priority to Instagram, YouTube and Twitter (due to the strongly visual nature of our DAO).
I hope the above will help undertsnading our current situation. Please lt me know in case you have more questions. Have a good day!

1 Like

Good evening, looking forward to seeing report. Thanks

Hi Dacha,

we have been giving training to a designated person for our Social Media support (justinel.near) in the entire month of May and beginning of June, but unfortunately she dropped out, as she was overwhelmed.

However, as we have a lot of ongoing projects and dao collabs, there’s also plenty of high quality content (branded with NEAR as a sponsor) to be shared, and the word to be spread. the latest one being Dr. Karen da Silva’s CONTAINER DANCE at Arroz Estudios.

We have recently posted a proposal / open call for the community to help us create a logo and brand kit, which I have also posted yesterday on the Lisbon Creatives group on Facebook, that has 2500 members. See attached screenshot.

We have now changed the strategy from trying to do it ourselves to rather have it handed over to someone, which will also be announced later today. The amount we are offering for the social media work is 250 DAI, as we will use 50 out of 300 for 2-5 ads on google and YT has been dealt with by ourselves.

So we will definitely include the community through the open call. Huge sorry for the delay but we have been actively working on creating the content and need support with some more experienced and available helping hands.

1 Like

Open call: [OPEN CALL] Social Media Manager LENS DAO