[Approved] MARKETING OF OCTÓPODE DAO June/2022

400 usd ! Edition concluid

1 Like

Good evening, happy to support! Have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you soo much.

Best. Nath

1 Like

@Dacha hello. How are you?
Aproved proposal?

Thank you.
Best,
Nath.

Thanks for editing the proposal as suggested. I am happy to support. Only need one more vote from one more Council member. I’ve nudged them to look into this today.

1 Like

Thank you… we have a reach of 60k people on instagram, investment will be essential in the coming months. We have a store, events and much more. Thank you for the trust. Let’s try to improve every day and soon make DAO self-sustainable.

@satojandro

3 Likes

I’ll approve - thank you for adding the revised amount of $400.

1 Like

Hello @Dacha
Aproved?

Tnks.
Nath

Good evening! Yes! Have a great day :blush:

1 Like

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-396

Thank you Dacha, Proposal a Poll in Astro.

Best, Nath. Good Day!

1 Like

Please vote @marketingdao-council

1 Like

@so608 @Klint I saw that there are only a few hours left to vote on the forum, so I’m not pressuring you. Just so you don’t have to create another poll.

@marketingdao-council @dacha have a problem expiring?
People expired and I don’t know what to do.

1 Like

Good evening! Sorry about it. Could you please create a new one? Thank You :blush:

1 Like

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-414

Good Night, new proposal

@Dacha @marketingdao-council

@Klint @satojandro @so608 please vote

Report JUNE

Congratulations!

The poll has now been passed by the Marketing DAO Council, you can proceed to pass KYC if you haven’t already and submit the payout request to the NEAR Foundation.

Follow this guide here for more information:

1 Like

Thank you soo much! When you can read the report I will be very grateful. @satojandro

1 Like

Hello, we still haven’t received the payment for the month of June. And I can’t get in touch with Zana. @satojandro