[Approved] March 2022 Social Media and Marketing activities budget for Goa Guild

@Dacha @David_NEAR could you hint, please, what next has to be done here?

1 Like

In light of @so608’s comments, happy to approve so long as the cost of the Crypto Voxels is removed or significantly reduced IMO

1 Like

@marketingdao-council
thank you ,
happy to do my best
there is a poll in Asto : Astro
greatful for voting

2 Likes

Thank you !! blessings to everybody from India :grinning: :star_struck:

Right pool , attn: @marketingdao-council Astro

Thanks for taking the time to create this proposal, for answering all of my colleagues questions and for amending it. Proposal poll has now been approved and you can proceed with the payout request from the foundation. Congratulations and keep up the good work!

1 Like

Hello Hello !

Thanks @johanga for sharing this on our Onboarding DAO telegram group

This is important for us to know @KriptoRaptor @Benz_Near @stanisnear @Jloc @simeon4real @Kemal @HaiVu @LarryLang

@David_NEAR I will send you a DM on telegram, can we discuss to create a tag for Concierge Team ? I am missing some of my partners there.

5 Likes

Hey @FritzWorm thanks for the heads up, i just tried the bot it’s awesome and super fast :smile: noted down.

what’s this about?

2 Likes

Here on the Forum we can tag teams, instead than just a single member. I talked with David, so we can have our own tag on the forum, we all, so when we want to tag the concierge team we are able to do so, because we are more than 10 and also we can forget some handles hehe

2 Likes

yeah this makes sense. thanks for the proposal. I often need to do this and get restricted @David_NEAR :smile:

2 Likes

@Mohaa
Check this out

1 Like

@ConciergeTeam is up and running now

4 Likes

Nice, thx @David_NEAR :+1:

2 Likes

Cool. Thanks David.:grinning:

2 Likes

Add me too @David_NEAR :sweat_smile:

2 Likes