[APPROVED] KIL DAO MAY 2022 Funding Request

Project/Council Members:

1. Keepitlocal.near
  2. judeashvin.near
  3. netuno.near - @netunoblu
  4. deevlr.near
  5. dreebsby.near

Target: KIL-DAO.SPUTNIKDAO.NEAR

Total Requested Funding Amount: $4080 / 381.665 (@$10.69)

KIL DAO is back with our funding proposal for May 2022. We have successfully organized our first virtual poetry show and are looking to launch volume 2. In addition to that, we intend to launch a crossover show for Keep It Local Live as we will be featuring 2 artists per show. The show will feature an artist from Malaysia and Singapore respectively.

Keep It Local Live May 2022

Details / List of Activities during KIL Live in May 2022: 2 Performances in 1 Evening

Proposed Date and Venue : May 24th 2022 at The Playground, Cryptovoxels
Time : 9pm (Malaysian Artist Showcase) & 9:30pm (Singapore Artist Showcase)
Live performance/ special showcase from one headlining artist for each show. The artists and KIL will self produce and pre-record a performance for the showcase. The showcase will be streamed via KIL’s Twitch channel and broadcast at The Playground CV.
Artist will be given a duration of 20 minutes to perform for THE showcase. The audience will then be directed to the virtual gallery to view or purchase an exclusive NFT by the artist.
KIL will mint 1 NFT created by the artist on our official MINTBASE Store.
10 FREE NFT’S will be given out during the event. The criteria to obtain those rewards is to have a newly created NEAR account along with sharing the best caption about the event on Social Media. Winners will be tracked via tags @keepitlocal.asia @nxmlive and hashtags #KILDAO #NEAR
The event will be promoted via KIL’s channels on social media including Instagram 1, [Facebook], Twitter and Tik Tok.
Cost Breakdown for KIL Live in May 2022
Event Management (Malaysian Artist Showcase @ 9pm) - $500
Event Management (Singapore Artist Showcase @ 930pm) - $500
Performance Fee (Malaysian artist) - $500
Performance Fee (Singaporean artist) - $500
Venue fee for The Playground at Cryptovoxels - $50 x 2 = $100
Streaming/Production fee - $60 x 2 = $120
Marketing and Promotion for 2x events (Design for posters, Artist NFT and promo materials) - $250
Total : $2470 (232.361 NEAR)

Keep It Local Presents It’s Lit Volume 2

Proposed Date and Venue : May 31 2022 at The Playground, Cryptovoxels
Time : 9pm - 10pm

Live poetry reading/special showcase from three writers/poets. The writers/poets and KIL will self produce and pre-record a performance for the showcase. The showcase will be streamed via KIL’s Twitch channel and broadcast at The Playground CV.

Each writer/poet will be given a duration of 10 minutes to perform for each showcase. The audience will then be directed to the virtual gallery to view or purchase an exclusive NFT by the artist.

KIL will mint 2 NFT’s created by the artists on our official MINTBASE Store.

2 NFT’S and 50 USD worth of NEAR will be given out during the event. The criteria to obtain those rewards is to have a newly created NEAR account along with sharing the best caption about the event on Social Media. Winners will be tracked via tags @keepitlocal.asia @nxmlive and hashtags #KILDAO #NEAR

The event will be promoted via KIL’s channels on social media including Instagram, [Facebook], Twitter and Tik Tok.

Costing
Event Management for 2x events - $500
Performance Fee for 3x writers/poets - $600 (200 USD each)
Venue fee for The Playground at Cryptovoxels - $50 for 1x events
Twitch production - $60 for 1x events
Marketing and Promotion for 1x event (Design for posters and promo materials) - $300
Total : $1610 (151.174 NEAR)

Total : $4080 / 381.665 (@$10.69)

3 Likes

Hello there! Thanks so much for your patience with our response! I’m happy to say that your proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts . Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

Awesome! Thank you @adrianseneca I have created the poll and once again, thank you for the oppurtunity. We can’t wait to share what he have in store for our KIL Live shows in May.

Also ATTN to the NEAR Foundation members who are viewing this post, you can find the link to the poll for the Creatives DAO DAO for this particular proposal. PS we shall proceed to edit this one our poll has gained enough votes to pass.

Thank you!

Hello partners, just to confirm,

Is your DAO the following: kil-dao.sputnik-dao.near ?

hey @FritzWorm yep that’s our DAO. Just created one on Astro Dao as well,
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/kil-dao.sputnik-dao.near

Thanks, why you have never use it? The new & the old are like empty or it is just me who review it wrong?

@creativesdao-council

I have seen similar, I wonder how you guys budget the received funding with transparency? @JudeKIL

hey @kc_sollano and @FritzWorm We had issues with the previous DAO hence on why we just moved to the new Astro DAO. Truth be told, we were a bit new to it however rest assured we will proceed to use our new DAO moving forward. For matters of transparency, i would be happy to share screenshots of payouts and links of reports from our previous events.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Will make sure our DAO on the new platform will remain active and we will provide our payouts accordingly via the the platform. Hope you will be able to provide us with your assistance as well.

Thanks for the clarification @JudeKIL

I have to say that 6 months is far long time to had it solved

@FritzWorm I completely agree and we apologize for overlooking that part as we ease into transitioning to the Astro DAO platform which was only created last month. As mentioned, we assure you that everything will be up to date till this point and we have been fully transparent with our payouts. If you ever need me to show proof for our last few events, I’ll be happy to do so. Again, apologies again for the confusion.