"Approved" Ideation for a Monthly C1 Digital Magazine

I propose to collaborate with graphic artists and social media marketers well versed with the intricacies of the metaverse and web3 ecosystem in the guild to launch a C1 digital magazine that would profile all activities in the C1 guild, news, artists onboarded, proposals funded, proposals queued, explanation of NFTs and their relevance, Blockchain explained in simple language, C1artiste of the week, a lowdown of the current ongoing workshops and all outreach process ongoing, but this will not be only what it’d be about, we’d also rally patronization from other guilds by featuring events ongoing within the metaverse more related to the Near ecosystem. I will curate the content and direct the creative essence as regards appeal and perspectives while working with a graphic artist and would need a social media market strategist to demographically spread the gospel
This initiative would help spread the tentacles of the C1 guild and also conveniently invite more creative engagements and activities within the near ecosystem thereby helping with the metabolism of the NEAR Protocol

For this ideation, I request a payout of 5NEAR
My near wallet name is freedomandflow.near

3 Likes

This would be a giant great step moving forward.

Love the idea John. Can you move this to the DAO for a payout?

2 Likes

Nice idea bro, I think this will help the documentary and roadmap to C1 Guild….Approved!!

1 Like