[Approved] Global youtube promotion on near protocol and near ecosystem - feb 2022

Should I rasise my payout proposal in DAO or I had to wait for new payout process

2 Likes

Hi @Albhion and @casrjohi thanks you for your proposal. It is nice to see a simple and clear presentation of your goals and what you intend to do.

Happy to approve - tagging @marketingdao-council for visability

2 Likes

Thank You So much sir , For your support and love :fire::fire:

How can I raise Payout Proposal ?
@Dacha @cryptocredit .

Thanks for this proposal.

I concur that there is great demand for quality content about the NEAR ecosystem and all the related product and events. Over the last several weeks I have both seen a lot of very low quality content - purely speculative, ill informed, undifferentiated, etc. and I’ve been personally producing more content for the Silicon Craftsmen Channel.

I am looking forward to see what the team is able to come up with! From the experience above, my only suggestion would be to focus more on quality over quantity. I know how time consuming researching and producing a video can be so I would not expect a video daily unless you are really satisfied with the quality of content.

I am also happy to approve this proposal and review in one month to see how the channel is tracking. Best of luck

AVB

3 Likes

Moving this to Approved. Thanks for the proposal.

You can find a guide for submitting a payout proposal via a poll and passing KYC at the bottom of here:

2 Likes

Looks legit! Go for it! Thumbs up on my side.

2 Likes

Just Filled the Google form and Waiting for KYC , Then I had to make Proposal in Astro DAO right ?

You can make the poll on Astro now if you like

1 Like

Thanks Done
here is the link

2 Likes

Hello Everyone
@Dacha @David_NEAR

Talks on Near Blockchain YouTube channel Offically Launched …

First Video is premiere by today 10 AM IST
Hello Everyone
Talks on Near Blockchain YouTube Offically Launch …

Now you can Get all the insights about near protocol ecosystem in Video format with proper Explainer .

Join the YouTube Channel Now …

Also my astro dao payment is still pending :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @David_NEAR , Expected time to get payout for these proposal

Please give up to 2 weeks:

1 Like

That’s a pretty cool video mate!

Hopefully looking to see more. Great stuff man

1 Like

Hello ,
@Dacha @Dacha @marketingdao-council

Our Next Video is Out Now .–

It will live in next 3 hrs

2 Likes

Hello Everyone ,

Our Next Video is Out Now .–

:rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

Everyone Set Your Reminder for Next Video Gonna Live On Near Talks on Near NFTs Ecosystem

2 Likes

Everyone Set Your Reminder for Next Video is Live On Near Talks on Rainbow Bridge :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Great job. What do you think about Near Games ? :blush:

Hi @Dacha can i answer ? We have created a telegram group Telegram: Contact @play_on_near , talking about games on NEAR. You can visit us, the best group at the moment in games!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Waiting for everybody! :wave:
Telegram: Contact @play_on_near :+1:

1 Like