So here is my proposal for attending ETH MILAN to represent the NEAR Art vertical as an unaffiliated member of Creatives Dao
- Represent the NEAR Art Vertical.
- Demonstrate that experimentalism and original conceptualism is present within the NEAR creative ecosystem.
- Exhibit my physical, digital and augmented reality work
- Network both within Creatives Dao and into the broader ETH MILAN community
- Assist with the thematic elements of the overall installation as part of the Curation Team
- Zeitwarp - as an unaffiliated (non-community) individual artist I would be travelling solo.
Mantra: “NEAR has a reputation for ground-breaking original technology…it should also have a reputation for ground-breaking original culture.”
Unfortunately this is not often the standard perception of the cultural landscape on NEAR .
ETH MILAN - along with other physical IRL events - presents the opportunity to demonstrate beyond the NEAR ecosystem that NEAR can - and does - support and sustain work that is both original and consequential within Web3.
- Networking / Collaboration/ Education
Meeting and working with other NEAR based creatives, and extending that message throughout Creatives Dao and into the broader non-NEAR audience.
Attached flight cost screenshot - definitely not going to break the bank…but beware dynamic pricing…
Thnx & looking forward to it