[APPROVED] ETHDenver Video Project

Hiring a Creative Agency

Summary

NEAR is planning a community activation at ETHDenver that involves promoting the Multiverse Art Gallery, produced by Jessica Angel of #ArtProject (creator of the ETHDenver Makerspace) and curated by Annie Phillips. We hope to make a short, engaging video that will be shared on Twitter and elsewhere.

Felipe Duarte and Guilherme Maueler are up for the challenge!

Details

Full Proposal

Impact on the NEAR Ecosystem

This will place our brand in a positive light during ETHDenver, especially since we are dealing with cryptoartists, who treasure freedom and respect organizations who support artists.

Amount

$2500 (or $1900)

The additional $600 would allow them to produce a second cut featuring Sputnik DAO.

Project Leads

Internal: James Waugh (me)
External: Felipe Duarte and Guilherme Maueler

Context

NEAR Sponsoring ETHDenver Hackathon

Virtual Reality Experiences

Multiverse Art Gallery and the MakerSpace

Procedure

Voting and quorum thresholds:

- <2K$ - 1X Yes - no minimum quorum (* quorum defined as min number of members needed for the vote to be valid)
- 2-10K$ - 2X Yes - no min quorum
- 10-30K$ - 3X Yes - min quorum 4 of 7 - 4X members should vote in either direction
- Above 30K$ requires Erik or Illia's additional approval
- Above 100K$ requires NEAR Foundation Council approval[poll type=regular results=on_close public=true chartType=bar]

Approve?

• Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Thx James! So is the phase 1 1900? and 600 will be an additional proposal/extension later?

1 Like

Love this! Lets approve the $2,500 right now. Otherwise it won’t make it in time for us to use that at EthDenver (which is 10 days away)

2 Likes

$2500 for two videos

One that showcases the Multiverse Art Project (Gallery + Auction), plus another video, which features our dear Sputnik crashed in the metaverse: Crater - 8 Cabler Route - Cryptovoxels

Done and good luck :slight_smile: plz email cf@near.foundation with a link to this post to process the payment. You can Cc me and gus.

1 Like

Hey man!

Do you have these videos anywhere? I’m trying to dig them up, but I’d like to be confident they’re the right ones.

Found them!

1 Like