[Approved] Discord Quiz with rewards

Sounds like a great idea. I have seen this in Ref finance once. The activity was highly appreciated by everyone and it would definitely increase the near related knowledge among users

2 Likes

Love it!
Great idea! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey,

I’ve seen firsthand the effectiveness of these and they’re an awesome way to engage the Community.

Has my full support :muscle:

cc @Community-Squad

1 Like

Let’s do it! Do we file this through the Community DAO?

@Community-Squad

2 Likes

If you are talking about our NEAR India telegram then let me tell you right now we are busy with restructuring our guild and once we are done with that then we will come with many things for our telegram for sure.

2 Likes

Really agree wit this. We can cover about engagement from people and let them learn and know more about NEAR… LOVE IT

1 Like

Wow this is exciting!! Let’s do it!!!

1 Like

Seems to fit into Marketing/Community engagement, so could be either.

I propose we move it to the MarketingDAO to speed things up a little.

Thoughts?

cc @marketingdao-council

5 Likes

Great engagement strategy

3 Likes

This is an amazing idea, and I also think that it would engage the community in a very positive way.

2 Likes

I love this bot ! I use Kahoot on the Blockchain Diplomat I teach on Tecnologia Financiera Institution.

So, I am sure this is gonna bring more engage and will educate our followers/members/users

:beers: :v:

Edition:

Today I found this post: “TriviaBot” we should collaborate between every similar educational bot project

5 Likes

Yes! Engagement + education is a plus from my side. :+1:

1 Like

I think this idea is pretty cool, you should implement it

1 Like

@Benz_Near sounds like a wonderful idea

2 Likes

@FritzWorm I would like to participate in this and also take away a few things for the same effect of the discord competition for the NxM discord server

3 Likes

Hey @Benz_Near,

This timed out, our bad!

Can you please resubmit to the MarketingDAO and we’ll get it passed ASAP :100:

2 Likes

yup!
No problem, sending it again :wink:

2 Likes

I incorporated the QuizBit into the @NxM Discord server and hosted a successful quiz with it.
Really nice and easy to use bot

2 Likes

It’s a nice program to improve discord member interaction! :beers:
Just minor feedback that we need a better verification bot for new members who wanna join!
Thanks.

Here is report [Report] Discord Activities

tags fixed