[Approved] DAO Creation Initiative from the Aurora Community : NDC Budget Subcategory code HOM-004P-1-1 Ecosystem

Hello Aurora DAO team. I am going to be your sponsor in NDC V1!

6 Likes

Just want to make sure budget is allocated towards bridging confusion between Aurora x NEAR narrative, interoperability and bringing prominence to Aurora stack like how the OP, ZkSync, Arbitrum stacks are being pushed. No aurora initiative has really emphasized this creation of new content outside of amplification of existing aurora announcements & projects.

1 Like

Hello. We are very grateful for your decision to be our sponsor. Your trust in the Aurora DAO team is much appreciated, and we look forward to a fruitful collaboration. Thank you for your support!

2 Likes

My point exactly…

I love the idea of an Aurora Dao. An Aurora dao that is focused on getting people to start building back on Aurora…

Thats whats is needed.

The current plan and propsed budget allocation doesnt speak to what is currently needed to to get builders back on Aurora

1 Like

On chain poll created

https://near.org/astraplusplus.ndctools.near/widget/home?page=dao&tab=proposals&daoId=congress-hom-v1.ndc-gwg.near&proposalId=9

5 Likes
  • Problem to Solve: The Aurora Community DAO is set to tackle the challenges of centralization in governance, barriers to entry for new users, and the need for increased transaction volume and user retention. By addressing these issues, the DAO aims to enhance the overall health and sustainability of the Aurora Ecosystem.
  1. what barriers of entry is there for new users and how are you solving it?
  2. how are you increasing transaction volume?
  • Sustainability: Strategic Partnerships and Collaborations: Forming partnerships with other projects within the Aurora and NEAR ecosystems can lead to shared initiatives that provide mutual benefits and revenue-sharing opportunities.
  1. what partnerships have you formed?

$55,000/month is a staggering number

I work in the Aurora ecosystem and I have never heard of any of these things

3 Likes

A very inspiring proposal from Aurora Community DAO! :rocket:

The project is actively adopting decentralization practices and promises to significantly improve the health and sustainability of the Aurora ecosystem.

Had a close look at the team and your experience in the NEAR and Aurora ecosystem is really impressive.

Key points that highlight your proposal:

• A clear mission to transition to NDC and DeFi
  • Addressing centralization in management and barriers to new users.
  • A flexible budget that is strategically focused on achieving project goals.

A well-designed team structure and the experience of team members confirms their readiness to realize the objectives.

In addition, explicit synchronization with NDC priorities and support for openness, transparency and innovation is what makes the offering unique.

2 Likes

Dear @AuroraCommunityDAO ! Your proposal was approved.

4 Likes

Why do you allocate money to people living in countries that are aggressors? Do you realize what you are doing? You need to be held accountable to the victims of aggression for such approvals.