[APPROVED] Creatives DAO moderator payout for chloe -> marmaj DAO (Feb + March)

This post is to request the moderator payout for the months of Feb + March 2022 for the Creatives DAO.

context for Mod positions: [Closed - open call] - creatives dao council - 5 positions- results soon

5 new mods were chosen to support the Creatives DAO in Feb of 2022 and the old mods also stayed on for an additional 2 months to support the transition. Since I held s voting position on the Creatives DAO with my personal wallet (chloe.near) I felt as though there could have been a conflict of interest with requesting earlier.

Currently, the Creatives DAO voting council is comprised of the DAOs within the Creative ecosystem @ NEAR and I feel comfortable and confident in their ability to vote on this proposal without my influence being deemed as controversial. The funds are also being requested to the marmaj DAO address and not my personal wallet so that the funds continue to be used for the purpose of supporting the creative community within the NEAR ecosystem.

Mod payout for Feb - 250 N
Mod payout for March - 250 N

Total requested amount - 500 N

Target: marmaj.sputnik-dao.near

(the funds will be used to further support the marmaj community- specifically by being added to the stNEAR - marmaj liquidity pool on Ref.finance.

9 Likes

Thank you for everything you have done for the community! <3
Thank you for the clarification as well. As all other mod payments usually are not being approved but paid out through an astro vote, I would assume this is also here the case.

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will send this proposal to the creatives DAO then :ok_hand:t4: thanks @tabear

2 Likes

Thank you for everything you do!! It’s a big yes from me!

1 Like

Thanks for all the help and support @chloe … marked as approved!

2 Likes