Project Members

@giolangone

@juliamorelli55sp

@dani

Funding Period: May 2022

Our Introductory post:

Our April Relatory

About 55SP

55SP is a multidisciplinary project whose principal objective is to spread contemporary art, fostering new collectors and artistic production through independent projects, with an experimental character and a belief in art as a transformation tool. We organize exhibitions, workshops, talks and online art residencies with mentorship, connecting curators/researchers and artists, in order to create bridges and intersections between different areas of art along with visual art.

In April we want to structure the DAO, create the gallery in MintBase and, in parallel, continue the actions mentioned in the introductory post, such as Resonancia and Bruno Baptistelli.

We believe that we will be able to start an engagement between the Near ecosystem and important cultural agents, reaching different platforms and channels promoting podcasts, virtual catalog and already preparing the artist circuit for Mintbase.

Council Matters

Council =

250 USD (2 x 250 USD - 33.56 N ) Full time - Julia Morelli + Giovanna Langone

150 USD (1 x 150 USD - 20.13 ) PartTime - Daniel Moraes

USD 650

Administrative Matters:

DAOs administrative work including multiple reports and fund requests = 150USD

Technical advisor USD 150 - 20.13 N

Subtotal USD 950

Specific Projects:

Ressonância Project

1- Proposal Ressonância Podcasts - at Arpa Art Fair

Goal: To continue the ongoing Ressonancia project, that aims to dialogue between visual and sound arts and address the diversity of cultural movements. ; a podcast of the same name, with episodes published holding discussions in a democratic, accessible and global way of the transdisciplinary experience of art. In the month of May we would like to start a Ressonancia Station, a platform for online exhibitions and experiences transdisciplinary in art and sound fields and other intersections.

The episodes recorded in May are going to be launch at Arpa Art Fair , A fair developed for galleries and art projects in Brazil, focused on attracting the specialized public from the five regions of the country, as well as training new collectors and art lovers.

Podcasts monthly (3)
Podcast guest fee USD 100 - 13.42 N x 3 = USD 300 - 40.27 N

Podcast Direction / Script and presenter 150 x 2 = USD 300 - 40.27

Edition and sound correction USD 300 - 40.27

Visual Identity USD 100 - 13.42

Sub total USD 1000

Click here to listen to previous podcasts

Previous Podcasts

2 - Ressonância / Resonance Station

With an ongoing research on Portuguese speakers artists whose works involve visual art and sound.

The project consists of a platform to exhibit existing and unpublished works.

Those works are all going to be organized in an online exhibition platform and also minted and available at 55SP Mintabase store, released as digitals albuns.

This is an ongoing project and the idea is to add diferente artists, under different exhibitions and curatorships

Artist fee unreleased work USD 150 - 20.13 N

Artist fee existing work USD 100 - 13.42 N

Studio for mastering and sound correction USD 150 - 20.13 N

Website platform programming USD 400 - 53.69 N

Designer and visual identity USD 250 - 33.56 N

Subtotal USD 1050,00

========================================

Tota l= 3.000 USD - 402.68 N

Thank you!

​​All are welcome to join us to talk and see our projects.

Website | NEAR Forum | Instagram | Facebook - Mint Base

Thank you!

6 Likes

Nice to see the developments of 55SP!
Not in the council anymore, but we’ll keep collaborating for sure!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Hi 55SP!

Thanks for the great proposal, your projects seem to be building nicely :slight_smile: Your proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts . Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

1 Like

Hi @adrianseneca
Really glad to hear your feedback! I am going to create the poll, really excited and happy with Creative DAO support for the new projects.
Thanks

1 Like

hey there @adrianseneca

I made this CFC on Kin Dao’s Astro: Astro

thank you so much

1 Like

Hey there! It looks like the poll was already approved as we voted for you a few days ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah… I just noticed LOL
so sorry for the mess :smiley: too many cfcs and I got lost haha

Could you downvote the second one, please?

thank you for the attention :blush:

1 Like

No worries my brain turns into mush after a certain point… actually at this point because I voted yes lol! I’ll ask the others to downvote :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks, dear :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I’m not sure once it is rejected I receive back the bond, I guess it is a matter of “finalize” once it is expired.
expired proposals have a button saying “finalize”.
maybe leave it to die? haha and then I can bother you again to finalize it once it is expired?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Haha yes I am sure we will figure out how to finalize it! :slight_smile: Worst case we can always send back the bond to you! Someone just recently pointed out to me that our bond is really high compared to others so I am interested in seeing how to shift that. It came with the settings of the DAO when we made it so was not really by choice… we are learning! hehe

1 Like

thank you, you’re so kind. :slight_smile:
yeah usually it is 0.1 N. If it’s something you wanna change you can propose to the Dao “Propose to Change Bonds and Deadlines”, council votes and that’s it :blush:

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/thekindao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/thekindao.sputnik-dao.near-174

I waited the proposal to expire and I am asking the bond back :slight_smile: thank youuuu!