[ANNOUNCEMENT] Plans for the Creatives DAO moving forward

ANNOUNCEMENT - Target Audience: Creative Guild Leaders (Creative Community)

Please take a moment to watch/listen to what the Creatives DAO has planned over the next few months.

11 Likes

The Creatives DAO team is just great, its really awesome to have access to the roadmap for next months, so we can adapt and grow together.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for the kinds words. It has been great to be able to empower the community to support itself!

4 Likes

i feel so happy watching this. Decentralization: this is the way :robot:.

3 Likes

Community Call-to-action!

Weigh in on:

• what should our Creatives DAO token be called?
  • what should be our token maximum supply?

And don’t we all love when @chloe breaks down these awesome governance-related topics!

4 Likes

Am I the only one who watches @chloe in action and thinks they need to pick up their game? Knocked it out of the park as always. The Creatives DAO is what others are aspiring to emulate.

Ticker: CRE

Token Name: Creare

Ok, this might be a little hippy, but:

The English word creativity comes from the Latin term creare, “to create, make”

Whatever is decided, I’m sure it’ll be ace :boom:

4 Likes

DROPPING LATIN AND WORD ORIGIN NAMING CONVENTIONS!! :clap:t4: :clap:t4: @David_NEAR starting strong here.

After a few suggestions are dropped, I’ll set up a poll, but I’m liking where we’re going with this “Creare (CRE)” token idea!

5 Likes

Love the name so much btw! And love that it’s from Latin. I think it should at least make the list :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

And thank you so much for the kind words, mostly trying to keep up with the awesome presentations from the creative guild leaders that presented just a few days ago :sweat_smile:. Once @mecsbecs puts my vid beside theirs on our (soon ™) YouTube, you’ll see who’s really emulating who. :eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

this is exciting!

@chloe said “the self is the collective.”
That led me into a wikipedia hole. I landed on Superorganisms and Holobiont. Maybe there is some inspo to draw from there?

3 Likes

I like Creare as the token name too :smiley:

3 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire:
LOVE the suggestion
$CRE to the moon :rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

Wikipedia has this pic for ‘Holobiont’ (which is such a cool word) and it’s sooo wonderfully artistically trippy:

I like this direction too @nvrndr!

How about:

Ticker: HOL
Token Name: Hologenome or Holobiont

It’s kinda out there, people will need to look up what it means and how to say it, but it also will make those who are ‘in the know’ feel like they’re part of this group who know the story behind it all and feel more connected to it as a result. What do we think?

3 Likes

Love this direction tbh! HOL(D) is a great ticker haha.

I like holobiont better personally. Seems so creative of a word in it’s own right and I enjoy that it pushes for those that come across it to be a little creative themselves and explore for some meaning… or they can just HOL(D) :stuck_out_tongue: .

2 Likes