[Anniversary] NEAR NFT Club

Congratulations :bouquet: keep the good work moving positive

8 Likes

Happy anniversary, NNC! May you have properous years ahead! :two_hearts:

Happy Anniversary GIF by Friends

10 Likes

Great Congratulations to the TEAM!
Really glad for the GROWTH accumulated over time!

:partying_face::tada::confetti_ball: :beers:

6 Likes

Congrats on a year and the new Aurora channel!

8 Likes

Congrats to the team! I love seeing success stories and how the project has evolved @naveen_in. Can’t wait to see what’s in store next.

8 Likes

A successful year in Web3 is a big deal. Congrats to all involved with bringing this to life.

7 Likes

Actually im just a local member before in Nearnfrlub but from the moment sir @naveen_in give me a chance to be part of the team NEAR NFT Club, and see value my talent. I understand how he really is dedicated to his team. Not to mention i witness people coming from our community, although we face difficulties from recent month bear market.

We still not give up and now the community still standing and trying to stay together. I always greatfull and gratitude because this the best team i ever seen in different community. :raised_hands: Happy Anniversary team Near NFT Club. :partying_face::raised_hands:

9 Likes

Happy anniversary @naveen_in! Keep on going with the great work and looking forward to Aurora NFT Club. :tada::rocket:🫶

7 Likes

Happy anniversary to all NEAR NFT Club team :partying_face:
Can’t believe it’s been a year we’ve collaborated together in livening things up the NEAR NFT community. Thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to your upcoming plans!

7 Likes

Magandang Buhay :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles: Congratulations @naveen_in and Happy anniversary Near Nft Club :hugs::sparkles:

6 Likes

Congrats @naveen_in and NEAR NFT Club team! Thanks for all you do and for your support of the ecosystem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

If I am telling that anniversary is just a number then it is unfair with those efferts of each and every team members of @NearNft , who played a vital role in the augmenting process.

From last 10 month, I am the part of NNC and I feel like now we are myriad of man power which can provide an elevation.

I am thankful to @naveen_in for offering me a role in the team and allow me to express my ideas and abilities.

Once Again, Happy Anniversary to NEAR NFT CLUB :clinking_glasses: and good wishes for Aurora NFT CLUB :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

congrats to the ones who worked hard on making this possible

4 Likes

Wonderful journey so far​:v: NNC always kept its impact for Near NFT Projects.

3 Likes

Wow congratulations @naveen_in and NEAR NFT Club team! Thanks for all you do and for your support of the ecosystem. Cheers :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

congrats! NEAR is getting stronger and we are also considering launching https://www.crnft.art on it. @naveen_in

4 Likes

Reach out to my Telegram: @naveenkandwal.

Thank you @naveen_in and all the NEAR NFT Club team for your awesome contribution and weekly news! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy anniversary, team! Here’s to many more :champagne:

7 Likes

I’ve been following your whole journey! thank you for all contributions and congratulations guys

7 Likes