Have an amazing 2023 !
Please, read this beautiful link and win a nice badge:
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life;
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align;
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other contributors;
- Communicate with courtesy and respect;
- Provide accurate information, if you are not sure, please cross-check or contact someone from the NEAR Core team for support;
- Make personal attacks on other community members;
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others;
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity;
- Post sexually explicit content;
- Post discriminating content, this includes content around religion and politics;
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members;
- Post spam;
- Use inappropriate, threatening, or derogatory usernames
Failing to adhere to these rules may result in a permanent ban from the NEAR Governance Forum without warning.
It is up to the discretion of administrators (staff) on the forum as to what terms violate a rule.