7 Days Immersion as a NEAR Moderator

Hello, this is Stan,
I’m going to start by saying that I’m really enjoying making part of this amazing community and team, I’ve learned a lot and ready to face new challenges.

I’ve been working in the customer support/content moderation/moderator field for a while now, I’ve covered tasks for companies such as Airbnb, and various e-commerce brands… as you know, when working for such companies you must follow every single term and word as it is, vice-versa at Near I had the opportunity to create my own workflow and follow the guidelines in a more friendly way which is a huge deal for me.

At the same time I tried to bring what I’ve learned in the past and handle every single issue or request in the most professional and helpful way possible.

For the last 7 days I’ve covered task such as:

• Empathized with various users who had difficulties or problems with a specific case or topic, for which I gave helpful feedback and in return users were happy with my interaction.
  • Managed to report and block various scammers who were trying to get into our community.
  • Shared various updates regarding the project in main channels.
  • Promote the project and asked for feedback on subreddits, forums etc…
  • Collaborated with team members to solve an issue or to hear their thoughts on a specific case.
  • Created my own workflow when starting a shift with different priorities based on tasks.

With that being said, I’m glad I am part of this project and can’t wait to show what I’m made of.

Stan.

8 Likes

I’d love to see that workflow, Stan! Would you be willing to share that out and at least 3 examples of how you promoted NEAR in other forums. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great Feedback Stan! Thank you. We want you to be yourself here and feel you are amongst friends. With your help, we are building a Community where everyone finds its place.

Thank you for bringing your spirit and enthusiasm, you are embodying all our values!

1 Like