Was i eligible for January β€šs claim?

Hi
I submitted a reward claim in january 2022 , i did nt get any rejection mail nor did i received any reward , is their any team who is working ? Or its just a lucky chance ? Just wanted to k w if there is any chance or shud i stop waiting for it :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: thanx

@tabear kindly guide me on this

Hey there, what did you claim the reward for? Could you send a link?
Kindly note that I am not working with the Open Web Sandbox but I am sure they will reply to your post!:slight_smile:

1 Like

I filled this form as it was required and thn i signed or submitted my reward request as everyone else does

Ah ok, yes sorry I do not work with OWS but with the Creatives DAO, so I am not able to help you out but I am sure they will! Maybe try their Discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Hadi, welcome to the Open Web Sandbox!

Unfortunately, the Journey survey has ended on 5th January 2022, so this claim is not applicable for now. If you have done it before Jan 5th and haven’t claimed for rewards, kindly DM me with your forum link for the January claim & your discord handle.

Besides, contributors are now encouraged to participate in our Mentorship program & look for project opportunities to engage with the OWS. If you still have any question, feel free to reach me via OWS’s discord channel :wink:

2 Likes

Thanx for the reply , i m nt sure abut the exact date of submission, but its gd tht i knw nw abut the last submission date , had it been after 5th the system wud hv nt allowed me to fill or show me the form i think , but as i hv sed i dnt knw abut the submission date , cn u see it in ur records by searching my near account plz .

According to this welcome meseg i was there b4 5th of jan :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: