Tools missing in the ecosystem

Interactive RUST contract generator to bootstrap smart contracts like https://wizard.openzeppelin.com/

A Where-Used/What-Used Explorer.

A special Explorer, where all (related) data can be visualised in one click, without any further explicit searching or other actions to get to the final result. Only further navigation is needed to get to the result. For a small subset of the blockchain, the personal wallet.
Here a very bad simulation, with no real data, only place-holders, but with some imagination, one can get the idea. More around this I have got posted here Indexer as a Service…

With more assets, collectables, NFT’s in the future, someone needs to have a tool to find them and there origine, history and more…
The only thing someone needs to remember is his account-id <name.near>.
All other data is just a few clicks away…

Simulation, from -3 <> +3, stay in between these limits to get the feeling and don’t scroll over -3 or +3:

1-min_3

Sorry, I can’t get the simulation/uploads correct here, it looks better here: simulation

Synthetic asset platform

Existing website: Mirror

Background:
Near is having a positive growth on NFT market and potentially will be in the same level as Solana soon, but in the meantime, there is also lack of usage/utilization of NEAR for decentralize finance product, and there is no major defi product built on Near right now (correct me if i am wrong).

By having a Synthetic asset platform, it will raise attention from users, especially Near Wallet is compatible with mobile phone. Crypto market is relatively low compared to derivatives market, and with a Synthetic asset platform, it might grow Near ecosystem as well.

I think we can do something like Mirror and Terra did where UST stablecoin has been used as collateral to mint synthetic asset. We can utilize UST as well (since its on NEAR) or other stablecoin on NEAR. But, by having a similar platform as Mirror and utilize UST might invite more users to come to NEAR since it has lower fees.

It will be great for us.

Submit your ideas on NEAR Hacks | Bounty so we can turn it into a funded bounty

2 Likes

you are ahead of your time