Skyward Future DAO and Council Members

we the community participants of Skyward Finance create Skyward Future DAO (SKY DAO).

SKY DAO’s mission is to power the Skyward Finance community governance of avoiding Tragedy of the Commons like Berry club.

SKY DAO has nothing to do with the $SKYWARD token or Skyward Finance platform.

SKY DAO Structure

The SKY DAO has two roles: council and community board.

• The current council is made up of five members( (including jusdao), and
  • the community board is made up of 20 highly-engaged community members.

Over time, more roles will likely be added, and some may be changed or removed (including the council members).

SKY DAO Treasury

• Donation of $SKYWARD from council members.
  • Donation of 100,000,000,000 HAK from jus DAO.

The residual claim rights of SKY DAO Treasury belongs to the council members.

SKY token

$SKY token pegging Skyward Finance Token 1:1 on NEAR Protocol Mainnet. The total supply of $SKY is 1,000.

$SKY is for no particular reason and no use-cases but governance. The $SKY token has nothing to do with the $SKYWARD token or Skyward Finance platform.

Token economy

• $SKY token is backed by the SKY DAO treasury donated by the council members.

• 631 $SKY added liquidity at 1SKY=26,201,865HAK POOL

• 369 $SKY as council and community board members reward

• All Donation of $SKYWARD will Repurchase & Burn $SKY

Where can I find information about the team & backers? Seems like an interesting project, but few information is available.

Skyward Finance · GitHub FYI

1 Like

This seems like a money grab similar to a HAK token. Where the token is sold for no particular reason and no use-cases. The $SKY token has nothing to do with the $SKYWARD token or Skyward Finance platform.

I don’t understand the effect of $SKY token , @jack can you give a specific governance detail?, thanks, is it a hustle?

yes, this is a hustle.

Skyward Finance Treasury is [ fully autonomous and not controlled by a DAO . ](https://skyward.finance/skyward-finance-is-live/)

Berry club is under Tragedy of the Commons without a DAO. In order to avoid similar problems, jusdao launched SKYDAO, and unite the active holders of SKYWARD to do community marketing to benefit the whole.

All SKYWARD and MEME token (HAK) donations belongs to SKYDAO Treasury, SKY token holders will benefit from the Repurchase & Burn of SKY.

NFA.

I thought you both are the same team. If so, I wonder how Sky DAO and Skyward Finance is working to align with each others?

If Sky DAO has nothing to do with Skyward Finance, are you going to have anything similar (some DAO) to govern the future development of Skyward? For instance, setup a Pool for $Skyward on Ref. or vote for new features.