Sandbox.[September 2021] Application for the award @Baikal#2226

Completed work from 29 August to 25 Septembr (videos)
a series of videos about the NEAR ecosystem. Video instructions and news review:

1. Near Protocol и как создать самый легкий в использовании кошелек Near. - YouTube
    Near Protocol and How to Create the Easiest-to-Use Near Wallet.
    I’m asking for a reward 35 $ (plus 25$ views bonus) 60$

2.FluxProtocol работает на блокчейне Near. Важная информация о проекте. - YouTube
FluxProtocol runs on the Near blockchain. Important information about the project.

3.Все о проекте Meta Pool. Как застейкать токены Near, и как направить их в пул ликвидности. Часть 1 - YouTube
Everything about the Meta Pool project. How to stake Near tokens and how to channel them to the liquidity pool. Part 1

4.Все о проекте Meta Pool. Как застейкать токены Near, и как направить их в пул ликвидности.Часть 2 - YouTube
Everything about the Meta Pool project. How to stake Near tokens and how to channel them into the liquidity pool, part 2

5.Skyward. Новый токен-сейл! Обзор лаунчпада. Paras залетайте на token sale! - YouTube
Skyward. New token sale! Launchpad overview. Paras fly into the token sale!

I’m asking for a reward 300$

I am asking for a reward for my work in the amount of: 300$

You should read [September 2021] Open Web Sandbox Rewards and Opportunities and Rewards system modifications of the Open Web Sandbox first :smiley:

1 Like