Series

Type of activity: Memes

Briefly describe the activity: A collection of memes

Provide the link to the end result:

Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities: 60 USD

Claim #3: Social Media Near Force

Series

Type of activity: Social Media Near Force

Briefly describe the activity: Grow your followers, posting updates/news/comments. One time bonuses once you reach 200-500-1000 followers (now 505 followers)

Provide the link to the end result: @NearInformation

https://twitter.com/NearInformation

Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities: 100 + 100(Posting Daily Tweets) = 200 USD

Total rewards: 125 + 60 + 200 = 385 USD

Hello, thank you for your report! Our team appreciates your input :slight_smile:
Here is my feedback for your work:

Claim 1 - Infographics: Unfortunately, submitted by you designs aren’t infographics. Infographics should represent a lot of qualitative data in a capacious and visually comprehensive way. Yours could be allocated to the category of simple designs that are rewarded with 5USD per piece.
You can find good examples of infographics here.
Besides, we will be organising an AMA with experienced Sandboxers where they will share their tips and tricks on how to make good infographics so keep an eye on our Twitter for more details :slight_smile: - 50 USD for this claim approved.

Claim 2 - Memes: 50USD approved. FYI: as of this month memes won’t be a part of OWS Rolling Opportunities anymore. If you wish to continue making such content, we are kindly referring you to the Swine Guild. You will receive the necessary guidance for further improvements there.

Claim 3 - Social Media: I can see that you have skipped a couple of days in November so your activity qualifies as an occasional activity and is rewarded with 50 USD.

I suggest that as of this month you attempt to add meaningful captions to your retweets instead of simply adding hashtags like here.

This will allow you to create extra value for the ecosystem, attract the right audience and differentiate yourself from other generic accounts. You are always welcome to check out our AMA where the best Social Media practices were shared.

Followers bonus of 100USD is approved, however, please keep in mind that as of this month, this won’t be a part of Rolling Opportunities either. Our team believes that this is a logical result of hard work that is already being paid for separately.

Total reward: 250USD

I hope that my feedback will facilitate your growth in the future and looking forward to seeing you implement it! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

1 Like