Sandbox [November] Reward Claim of [Dandy_4real#8749]

Claim 1
Social media Near force: Controlling of the twitter channel https://twitter.com/NearP_Guinea retweeting and tweeting of relevant contents for attention and recognition = 100 usd
Claim 2
Creation of Near branded twitter channel = 3 usd
Claim 3
Filled contributors form = 3 usd
total reward to receive =106 usd

Hey, @dandy_4real Thank you for the Claim Proposal!
Unfortunately, The Claim has been Rejected due to Following Reasons
The Account has only Retweets which doesn’t clarify as per November Rolling Opportunities.

1 Like

@Monish016 Thanks for your response, The reason for rejecting my work is totally not correct,
I tried replying you but i couldn’t forward links, So please allow me send links to my tweets and updates for the November Rolling Opportunities. Thanks

1 Like

Hey, @dandy_4real You can send your links here! at the Forum for Transparency Purpose

@Monish016 Am trying to send it, but each time i send it, it keeps telling me that i can’t post links here, that they are viewing it as spam.
So please what other medium can i post or send them

Please Dm me on Discord

Hey @dandy_4real, I can see your account has only 5 own Tweets and all Retweets Which Clearly Does not Satisfy the Social Media NEAR Force Activity. WE could not take this claim for November!

Wow, my October claim was also rejected cos my twitter acct does not have up to 100 followers… And now November again,
i simply understand perfectly well, but this is just a new account, and a well needs encouragement from you guys, than just rejecting it this way, so that i can do better next time. Thanks

@Monish016 Wow, my October claim was also rejected cos my twitter acct does not have up to 100 followers… And now November again,
i simply understand perfectly well, but this is just a new account, and a well needs encouragement from you guys, than just rejecting it this way, so that i can do better next time. Thanks

Hey @dandy_4real We Definitely do Understand, But Social Media Near Force Activity Needs Time and Dedication! There are Tons of Other Activities Available in Rolling Opportunities Which You can give a Try. Meanwhile, you can see the AMA With Joep on OWS Wednesdays to Handle Social Media Platforms

Alright, thanks all the same.