Sandbox [November] Reward Claim of [CryptoG#9518]

1. Is it an act or series? Act
  2. Type of Activity: Content creation - Videos
  3. Briefly describe the activity (act or series or both): I have created several videos in different topics, all related to the NEAR Protocol Ecosystem. My goal is to create videos that are useful and without “noise” so that people find the information they need in an easy way and at the same time I try to make the videos look professional.
  4. Provide the link to the end result:

Video 1 - HOW TO BRIDGE ASSETS BETWEEN ETHEREUM AND AURORA AND BETWEEN NEAR PROTOCOL AND AURORA: HOW TO BRIDGE ASSETS BETWEEN ETHEREUM AND AURORA AND BETWEEN NEAR PROTOCOL AND AURORA - YouTube

Video 2 - TRISOLARIS: STEP BY STEP GUIDE: TRISOLARIS: STEP BY STEP GUIDE - YouTube

Video 3 - HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE AURORA TOKEN SALE IN SKYWARD FINANCE: HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE AURORA TOKEN SALE IN SKYWARD FINANCE - YouTube

Video 4 - HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DEBIO NETWORK TOKEN SALE IN SKYWARD FINANCE: HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DEBIO NETWORK TOKEN SALE IN SKYWARD FINANCE - YouTube

Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities (acts or series or both) you have completed. This has to be in accordance with the rolling opportunities list.

35USD per Video x 4 videos = 140USD

1. Is it an act or series? Act and series
  2. Type of Activity: Create the open Web Sandbox OR NEAR related Account on Twitter, Reddit, Tik-Tok, Telegram (public chat) (has to be NEAR/OWS branded, NOT be your personal account)
  3. Briefly describe the activity (act or series or both): I have a Twitter account entirely dedicated to post NEAR content. Already has 300 followers.

Series: Sustain your channel: grow your followers, posting updates/news/comments

1. Provide the link to the end result:

https://twitter.com/PoderCripto

Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities (acts or series or both) you have completed. This has to be in accordance with the rolling opportunities list.

100 USD (daily tweets with caption throughout the month) = 100 USD

TOTAL: 140 USD + 100 USD = 240 USD

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @andresdavinf, thank you for your contribution of this month!

Claim #1: Approved

Videos are well explained, you’ve been doing great work. Based on the questions/comments you received on your tutorials, I can tell they do attract the community and those videos are helpful.

Suggestions: There’s some videos are for one time using (Aurora token sale, DeBio Network token sale) These are helpful for a certain period of time. What important is your audience understand the function of the platform (let’s say Skyward,…) and can use it for other token sales, so it would be better to create videos with “reusable” content and build up your view/subscribers gradually.

Claim #2: Your database shows us there’s no posts/tweets for 6 days of the months. Approved for occasional tweets with caption, min 3 posts/week.

Approved for DAO application for $190

Including

• 4 videos - 35 x 4 = $140
  • Occasional social force activity: $50

Hi @williamx ! I agree with your comments. Thank you!

1 Like