Series

Type of activity: Infographics

Briefly describe the activity: Infographics about NEAR Oracles

Provide the link to the end result:

Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities: 60 USD

Claim #3: Social Media Near Force

Series

Type of activity: Social Media Near Force

Briefly describe the activity: Grow your followers, posting updates/news/comments. One time bonuses once you reach 200-500-1000 followers (now 645 followers)

Provide the link to the end result: @NearChennai

https://twitter.com/NearChennai

Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities: 100 USD

Total rewards: 90 USD + 60 USD + 100 USD = 250 USD

2 Likes

Hello Bernard!

Meme creators should share their work on the #swineguild channel on discord so you can avoid repeat memes.

Only this two interactions on Discord:

A few of your memes are quite familiar to me.
Almost identical tweet here:

This 600+ followers are real ? It is weird that you don’t have any interaction in some cases:

We do encourage contributors by trying our best to understand and give you our sincere advice to help you improve your work. We reward for the work that actually reaches out the community and promote NEAR/OWS image, that’s why even good written blogs/article/posts which don’t show their reader engagement also got rejected. Tweeting enough tweets and writing enough blogs is not the point. Unfortunately, I can’t approve your work at the time being.

Advise: If you are running a community on twitter you should avoid to send all the infographics and memes the same day ! People receive it as spam, so it looks like NEAR is paying to spam people on twitter.

Firstly,
Memes
I used the templates the SAME but the contents is different to my community
And
I’m daily tweeting about the NEAR PROTOCOL updates to my community

And there is no guidelines of posting MEMES all in one days and I’M posting my MEMES in 3 days

There is an guidelines of twitter activities DAILY rewards of $100

And mainly OTHER moderators are giving rewards for the concerned person for the twitter activities MAINLY

Then how shall you reject it…

I know that @gracenear tells about the brief discussion about the guidelines for next month only…

@FritzWorm