SANDBOX [JANUARY] REWARD CLAIM OF [Victoryk#3142]

CLAIM 1

1. Type Of Activity: Social Media Near Force

2. Briefly Describe The Activity:
    Sustain Your Channel: Grow your followers,posting updates/news/comments.
    3)Link Provided to the end result on twitter:https://twitter.com/iroroNear?t=PJT8gIyPlsi3kaduV3rMwQ&s=09

Estimated Rewards: 100 USD

CLAIM 2

1. Type Of Activity: Simple design Creation

2. Briefly Describe The Activity: Creation of 15 simple designs

Estimated Rewards: 75 USD

CLAIM 3

Share your experience with the OWS team

Estimated Reward = 2NEAR

Total Estimated Rewards:
100USD + 75USD = 175USD + 2NEAR

Hi,
Thank you for your collaboration
Please notice that this month we offer Twitter reward only for half of month (as rolling opps were valid till 20th)
Total: 125USD + 2 Near

1 Like

Thank youā€¦

Pls If I may askā€¦ What will those of us who just joined the Ecosystem be doing since the rolling opportunity have been suspended.

I will love to know how I can be a part of the NEAR ecosystem

I am glad to share some ways:

Approved: $50 (Daily) + $15 (x3 designs) + 2N

Approved:

Thanks! I could not pass some of your designs due to not being up to our quality standards. As we went through last month, we cannot reward designs that take basic templates as themes. This is not representative of a forward thinking community, both in terms of content and graphics. We aim to get the community to develop its own creative direction and not just take templates from illustration programs. We hope this clarifies the rationale.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

1 Like

I donā€™t understandā€¦my proposal was approved and I donā€™t get it. Why is my username not showing in your list of responses.

I filled that form as at when dueā€¦ Immediately I saw the information after submitting my December proposal.
Please check
Thanks

Thanks for your response.
Kindly note that your decision is been rational because those designs took me a whole lots of time and energy to create. I never used a basic template as you claim and beside designs that were approved to other contributor arenā€™t better off than what I created. Pls reconsider.

You approved 11 out of 15 design at first why the disapproval of 12 of my designs againā€¦
This is unfair.
Kindly reconsiderā€¦ I have put in alot of energy, time and strength and dashing my hopes against the walls is unfair. Thanks