followers
      Posting, updates/news/comments

3. Link provided to the end result on 
      twitter: 

https://twitter.com/KingsleyNear?t=VK3S8jBu7DoeTcQ9BpLZYQ&s=09
Estimated Rewards: 100 USD

CLAIM 2: December 2021 bonus: 2NEAR

Total Estimated Rewards 100 USD + 2Near= 102USD/$NEAR

Approved: $3 + $50 (occasional activity).

Tot: $53

Feedback: Great to have you on board! We appreciate your commitment and your Twitter adds value to the community. The reason we could not give you ‘daily activity’ is because you did not post daily throughout the month. I am sure you understand how this requirement works, if not go here, so we look forward to more consistent engagement by you next month to be rewarded for daily activity. Thanks!

January edition

Hi @Kingsleyeyewumi, thank you for your submission. Make sure next time you create a different topic to claim for each pay-out period.

Claim 1: Unfortunately, your channel has little/no original content. Pictures/tweets being shared are other contributors’ work and are tweeted by your channel without any credit. Claim rejected.

Claim 2: We have no December Bonus. 2 NEAR is rewarded for filling OWS journey survey. Checked your case, approve.

Approve for DAO application for 2 NEAR

Hello sir

Please i don’t think you’ve gone through my proposal enough and i don’t understand what you mean by my channel has little/no original content? I tweet everyday morning, afternoon and evening and this is also the same process i did last month to get my reward, sir please I’m pleading with you to reconsider this discussion of yours

Thanks