Sandbox [January] Reward Claim of [abdelillah77]

First :

Is it an act or series? series
Type of Activity : Social media NEAR Force
Referral Programme, Vectors and Outreach)
Briefly describe the activity (act or series or both) : I have twitter account (near_francais) , i publish news , events of near protocol in French language (daily activity throughout the month) .
Provide the link to the end result : [[https://twitter.com/FrancaisNear/with_replies 2 5 ]
Mention the relevant name of the project or guild (if the act or series was specifically posted by a project or a guild) n/a
Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities (acts or series or both) you have completed. This has to be in accordance with the rolling opportunities list.

final reward : 100$ (daily activity throughout the month)

Second :

Is it an act or series? act and series
Type of Activity : Translating and sharing with relevant community/social media
Briefly describe the activity (act or series or both) : translate all news about near protocol in French language and post it on my twitter and translate articles and post it on Medium and Twitter
Provide the link to the end result :

Twitter : 60$ ( translate more than 30 tweet on January into French language )

[[https://twitter.com/FrancaisNear/with_replies 2 5 ]

Translate 3 articles :

Comment Octopus Network a construit un incubateur Web 3.0

Le réseau DeBio s’associe à la Fédération de l’association médicale islamique (FIMA) pour partager sa technologie dans un discours liminaire

Comment participer à l’offre $MYRIA Initial Dex sur Skyward Finance

Total words of 3 articles : 2500 words

Reward : 125$

Total : 125+60 = 185$

Third :

Is it an act or series? series
Type of Activity : Social media NEAR Force
Referral Programme, Vectors and Outreach)
Briefly describe the activity (act or series or both) : I have Telegram channel (NEAR Francais) , i publish news , events of near protocol in French language (daily activity throughout the month) .
Provide the link to the end result : [ Telegram: Contact @NearFrancais ]
Mention the relevant name of the project or guild (if the act or series was specifically posted by a project or a guild) n/a
Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities (acts or series or both) you have completed. This has to be in accordance with the rolling opportunities list.

reward : 100$ (daily activity throughout the month)

Final rewards : 385$ = 300$ lol

Hi there! As far as you know, rolling opportunities within the OWS were stopped as of Jan 13.

Therefore, this month we only reward for half of the month.
Therefore your daily activity for both TG and Twitter will be rewarded with 100$USD
And articles approved in full.

Total reward: 285$

Thank you for your contribution and hope to see you participating in our projects :slight_smile: