“Sandbox [August] Reward Claim of [abdelillah77]”

First :

1. Is it an act or series? series
  2. Type of Activity : Social media NEAR Force
    Referral Programme, Vectors and Outreach)
  3. Briefly describe the activity (act or series or both) : I have twitter account (near_francais) , i publish news , events of near protocol in French language (daily activity throughout the month) .
  4. Provide the link to the end result : [https://twitter.com/FrancaisNear/with_replies ]
  5. Mention the relevant name of the project or guild (if the act or series was specifically posted by a project or a guild) n/a
  6. Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities (acts or series or both) you have completed. This has to be in accordance with the rolling opportunities list.

final reward : 90 near = 40 NEAR (daily activity throughout the month) + 50 ( reach 470 followers )

Second :

1. Is it an act or series? act and series
  2. Type of Activity : Translating and sharing with relevant community/social media
  3. Briefly describe the activity (act or series or both) : translate all news about near protocol in French language and post it on my twitter and translate 3 articles and post it on Medium and Twitter
  4. Provide the link to the end result :
  1. Mention the relevant name of the project or guild (if the act or series was specifically posted by a project or a guild) : n/a
  2. Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities (acts or series or both) you have completed. This has to be in accordance with the rolling opportunities list.

Final reward : 162 Near
70 near ( more than 70 tweet on August )
84 near ( for the 3 articles … 18+36+30 )
8 NEAR (30+ likes on Twitter for the write-up, one time bonus ) for this tweet : ( https://twitter.com/FrancaisNear/status/1428824637723525124?s=20 )

Third :

1. Is it an act or series? series
  2. Type of Activity : Social media NEAR Force
    Referral Programme, Vectors and Outreach)
  3. Briefly describe the activity (act or series or both) : I have Telegram channel (NEAR Francais) , i publish news , events of near protocol in French language (daily activity throughout the month) .
  4. Provide the link to the end result : [Telegram: Join Group Chat ]
  5. Mention the relevant name of the project or guild (if the act or series was specifically posted by a project or a guild) n/a
  6. Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities (acts or series or both) you have completed. This has to be in accordance with the rolling opportunities list.

final reward : 40 near = 40 NEAR (daily activity throughout the month)

Total reward : 292 Near ( 90+162+40)

1 Like

Great job! Really, a lot of work was made :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much :heart::heart:

Approved to post to the Sandbox SputnikDAO.