[report] web3con x nearindia x graffbase - august 2022

Hello Team @marketingdao-council
Firstly I like to thank the NEAR and NEAR Marketing DAO team for Approving my proposal and the Community for support.

Monthly Report - August 2022

Project Name: Graffiti DAO

Project Status: [in progress]

Council members:

@Dedeukwu @Ligaya @Priyanka @Albhion

Link to the previous proposal: [Approved] Graffiti DAO Participation in Web3 Conf India - #4 by Albhion

Here is the Complete REPORT AND the MILESTONE AND AWARENESS WE CREATED FOR NEAR PROTOCOL & Graffbase DAO !!

Graffbase X Near Protocol x Near India x Web3 CON

Though this Event coastal side which not more techie and more on vacation place, the level of marketing Web3 con has done is amazing not from INDIA we got the exposure worldwide.

Attaching one of the best Highlights of the meetup and speaking about near protocol with the community.

And also created Web3 con Highlight Video :slightly_smiling_face:
https://www.instagram.com/p/ChVO0JLjsui/

Connected with some famous personalities and talks about Collab and meetup :slightly_smiling_face:

Twitter Handel with Over 100K Follwers -
https://twitter.com/VittoStack

After the GOA, we had a small meetup at Mumbai NEAR Meetup with Shreyas and had talks with Mumbai DEV and Community Builder

Algo Foundation | Chainlink Advocate | Solana Builder | Arcana Project Showed up and we had a goods discussion on NEAR Ecosystem, NEAR Grants | NEAR Lisbon Event, and Onboarding Developers on Simple language Java C++ & Rust

Adding More Pics

What an Amazing August for NEAR India and for Near India Community, Thanks to all the Near Community, DAOs, and Degens to make it happen.

OUR NEXT MEETUP CHAPTER IS NAVI MUMBAI …COMING SOON

3 Likes

Hey @Albhion , these are some words from your proposal where you multiple times mentioned about Onboarding graffiti artists from Goa during web3con.

In your report, I don’t see any insights on that. What’s the result you achieved? How many artists you onboarded there? Their wallets? etc.

It’s obvious when you attend any web3 event, you’d find some big faces but as written your goal was to onboard artists which is not in the report.

Looking forward to see some strong result on the main thing instead of just the attendance at event.

cc @marketingdao-council

3 Likes

Yeah, I will share it once I will onboard them to the NEAR platform as Minter Currently, through the survey, we got a total of 22 People and they don’t have telegram so I need to create a Whatsapp group with them.

So I am expecting to am gonna share on the 12th of September as I need to have a call with them for the onboarding process, as they are new to NFTs, I need to set up a call with them and explain the process of the winter.

Tagging marketing Council for My Proposal Payment still not credited

3 Likes

Thanks for update about this :innocent:

1 Like

Hello, It’s past 12th Sept. Expecting for an update on the report :slight_smile:

1 Like