[REPORT] NEAR Turkey April 2022

Hi guys, in this topic I am going to show you about what we did in April 2022 for Near Protocol Turkey and shortly sum up our future plans.

Near Turkey Telegram Group Statistics
I am happy to see that in April we got some new members to our group. All statistics you can find below in details:
Group link:

Total members 30.April.2022: 7100+

In the last 30days we had about 7900+ total messages
Average daily messages 260+
I saw that from April 2021 - April 2022 we had about 65000 messages, thats another statistic we can be happy about and work on our next target.

New members: ~600
The amount of new members are really important for us. Some are since day 1 with us, some are leaving, some just reading messages. We always look forward and try to get new investors / crypto enthuasists and also famous influencers.

NearHaber (Telegram News Channel):
In April we’ve created a news channel for our turkish group.
All news are automatically shared in the chat group also.
We had about 900views / news approximately, our aim is to increase that amount in the next months. Here some details:

Near Turkey Twitter
On Twitter we have an increase of impressions / profil visits and mentions.

Total followers: 3478

To increase the activity on Twitter much more I’ve planned an event with a giveaway.

Furthermore we are sharing daily news on Twitter and trying to hold the Near Turkey account active. example tweet:

Near Articles
On 29th April we have shared an organic article about USN and Nearpay on kriptoparahaber.com and also in their Twitter channel: https://twitter.com/kriptoparahaber

Article analytics: As we have shared the article on 29 April. I will show some statistics in my next report in May

Off-Topic - Education and Development

NearZombies

As you know from my last reports, NearZombies will be a platform where users will learn about Near in a funny way!
We are aiming to finish a MVP product next month. I’ve started to share and invite members to our TG group (Chat is currently disabled) Telegram: Contact @nearzombies

Education
One of our partner @KriptoDayi will organize a blockchain event in Turkey / Ankara on 21th May.
The Ftx exchange and many Turkish phenomena will attend. I will travel to Turkey, participate in the event and meet some students there.
Furthermore I will participate on a Hackathon in Austria/Vienna and connect with some developers.
I will try to send some photos of the Event/Hackathon in my next report.

Next plans:

• Organize an Telegram 4x4 activity contest

• Organize a Twitter contest

• Create articles as mentioned in my last proposal

• Focus on the group and news channel growth

• Organize AMA’s and Twitter spaces

• Get in contact with influencers

• Participate in blockchain events / Hackathons

… Complete all tasks mentioned in my last “three months proposal April / May / June”

My next report will be end of May
Thank you for your support!

@marketingdao-council

3 Likes

Hi @cizi31 thanks for your report. It’s great to see how you are growing your community.

3 Likes