Project title: Sputnikdao-cli
One-liner: Development of CLI tools for interacting with sputnik DAO v2.
Project DAO: NEAR Hispano SputnikDAO
Series: Onboarding NEAR Certified Developer bootcamp participants
- Alan Estrada - alan777.near
- Jose Canales - joehank.near
Sept 20 → 24, 2021 (Mexico City)
NEAR target accounts:
NEAR Hispano DAO
- Launchment of version 0.1.2 with release of following features:
- Complete life cycle of a bounty
- Propose bounty
- Claim a bounty
- Give up to a bounty
- Bounty done
- Readme was updated with information about bounty lifefycle
- Added --network option for switching between mainnet/testnet, including refactorizing of functions to work properly.
- Refactor of code to use different Spuntnik DAO factories in mainnet and testnet. Is still pending to test that mainnet is working.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Self upgrade is still failing when done, we are considering that can be an error in sputnik DAO v2 code.
LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK: If you are interested, and you have experience with Sputnik DAO CLI, you can help us to test the bounty lyfe cycle, we have an issue in github about it: Feedback for Bounty Life Cycle · Issue #11 · cloudmex/sputnikdao-cli · GitHub
The record in video of daily updates is done and can be found in NEAR Hispano Discord server: NEAR Hispano
Sputnikdao-cli is a tool to provide an alternative method for interacting with Sputnik DAO in terminal.