Project title: Sputnikdao-cli
One-liner: Development of CLI tools for interacting with sputnik DAO v2.
Project DAO: NEAR Hispano SputnikDAO
Sputnikdao-cli is a tool to provide an alternative method for interacting with Sputnik DAO in terminal.
Series: Onboarding NEAR Certified Developer bootcamp participants
- Alan Estrada - alan777.near
- Jose Canales - joehank.near
Oct 18 → 22, 2021 (Mexico)
NEAR target accounts:
NEAR Hispano DAO
- Record of demo videos and creating a list in NEAR Hispano YouTube Channel, 14 videos are now ready: DEMO Sputnikdao CLI - YouTube
- Multiple minor fixes in code and clean of useless files in github repository: GitHub - cloudmex/sputnikdao-cli at develop
- We start writing an article about bounty lifecycle.
- Tried again to run token voting policy but we need help running staking contract in sputnik V2 @amgando @illia
Here is a short video of what we are facing with staking contract: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software
UPDATE: Here another video with other attempt to use staking contract + token voting policy:
We did this tutorial but seems to be not complete: Sputnik v2 Smart Contract Documentation - HackMD
We has been trying to do this token voting policy in different stages of this project but we need extra information in how to solve the problems showed in video. Thanks in advance.
npm official site for Sputnik DAO CLI
The record in video of daily updates is done and can be found in NEAR Hispano Discord server: NEAR Hispano