Project title: Burrito Battle
One-liner: Development of an NFT card battle game “Burrito battle”.
Burrito battle uses NFT features for creating an NFT game based on card battle games.
Series: Onboarding NEAR Certified Developer bootcamp participants to Developers in Residence program
In Residence Team:
Ulises Quiroz - @kitachi5258 ← Designer in residence
Yair Nava ← Smart contract developer
Missael Lopez <-Smart contract + Unity Developer
Jesús Robles ← Unity Developer
March 14 → 18 (Mexico)
The following list are the results obtained by the team:
- Testing of particles in designed in VFX for videogames.
- Definition of tournament mechanism.
- Coding of Player-Vs-Environment surrender mechanism.
- Multiple validations where added to secure the smart contract.
- Definition of user stories and migration to Jira Software of the project.
New designs for burrito battle:
Particles of thunder, fire and water.
Skeletons of burritos:
Post about Burrito Battle designs: Burrito Battle first designs | Give us feedback! - #7 by cloudmex-alan
To know about how the team is organizing and developing this project we prepare a channel in the NEAR Hispano discord server called #burrito-battle, inside the channel the team records videos about daily updates. Link to NEAR Hispano discord NEAR Hispano, 2022 (Mexico)