Project title: Burrito Battle
One-liner: Development of an NFT card battle game “Burrito battle”.
Burrito battle uses NFT features for creating an NFT game based on card battle games.
Series: Onboarding NEAR Certified Developer bootcamp participants to Developers in Residence program
In Residence Team:
Ulises Quiroz - @kitachi5258 ← Designer in residence
Yair Nava ← Smart contract developer
Missael Lopez ←Smart contract + Unity Developer
Jesús Robles ← Unity Developer
Jul 18 → Jul 22 (Mexico)
The following list are the results obtained by the team:
- Creation of language files for translation.
- Start of the implementation of the language files.
- Using the settings menu to change the language and control the audio of the application.
- First successful test of a incursion with 6 players.
- Start of improvements to the incursion interfaces.
Reordered github repositories:
Post about Burrito Palooza: Burrito Palooza - 333 Burrito NFTs distributed among the community by kitachi5258
To know about how the team is organizing and developing this project we prepare a channel in the NEAR Hispano discord server called #burrito-battle, inside the channel the team records videos about daily updates. Link to NEAR Hispano discord NEAR Hispano, 2022 (Mexico)