Project title: Burrito Battle
One-liner: Development of an NFT card battle game “Burrito battle”.
Burrito battle uses NFT features for creating an NFT game based on card battle games.
Series: Onboarding NEAR Certified Developer bootcamp participants to Developers in Residence program
CloudMex team Involved in development:
Alan Estrada - @cloudmex-alan <-Lead product
Cristian Zambrano - @Cristian ← Lead tech
Ulises Quiroz - @kitachi5258 ← Designer
Yair Nava ← Smart contract developer
Missael Lopez <-Smart contract + Unity Developer
Feb 28→ Mar 4, (Mexico)
The following list are the results obtained for the team:
- New game modalities where defines in order to have a more complex game
- Battleground (Arena): Compete in 1vs1 burritos
- Tournament: 16 burritos fighting in an ordered batch of fights.
- Incursión: Random fight of many burritos vs big boss CPU
- Community Day: Once a month fight of many burritos vs big boss CPU
- History: Complete your journey fighting vs CPU burritos in history mode.
- Open field (Pradera): Randmon fights vs CPU generated burritos
For everyone of this game modes was defined a price, periodicity and reward.
- Burritos designs where splitted in elements in order to add animation
- Tests were done with unity to define a battle mechanism and animation.
New designs for burrito battle:
Post about Burrito Battle designs: Burrito Battle first designs | Give us feedback! - #7 by cloudmex-alan
The code with the progress of the project would be uploaded to the following link: GitHub - cloudmex/burrito-battle
To know about how the team is organizing and developing this project we prepare a channel in the NEAR Hispano discord server called #burrito-battle, inside the channel the team records videos about daily updates. Link to NEAR Hispano discord NEAR Hispano, 2022 (Mexico)